John Frieda® Brilliant Brunette Model Control Firm Hold Gel uploaded by Johanna M.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Sydney W.
Sacramento, CA
This way one of the best styling products I every used. My hair was blonde at the time and this is the only product that made my hair look healthy and beautiful. And my hair wasn't a big mess the next day. It's honestly perfect in every way. I would recommend this to anyone.
Carly N.
New Orleans, LA
I have used the brilliant brunette line for a long time, and I honestly don't think it does a lot for my brown hair compared to other products. The smell is fine, nothing great. It did do a pretty good job as a hold gel, and I would only buy it again because of that.
Emily P.
Fond Du Lac, WI
This Gel did hold! It was maybe a little TOO stiff, but honestly, when you're looking for Firm Hold, I guess that's what you want! It brushed out easily when I was too lazy to shower that night afterwards, so that was nice. It went on smoothly and didn't feel as sticky as some other brands.
Ashley G.
West Monroe , LA
Love love love this product. It truly holds and last. I love to use it to scrunch my hair and it doesn't leave that wet look like most products. The smell of John Frieda is the absolute best. I don't think this product could do anything more to please me! I would highly recommend this for a quick and cute hairstyle.
Becky R.
Marmora, NJ
This gel keeps my uncontrollable curls under control! My highlighted, thick, curly hair takes a lot of work to keep from being a giant frizz ball every day. This gel keeps my curls defined without feeling dry and brittle!
Carolyn B.
Mt Pleasant, SC
John Frieda's hair gels are the best you'll find. After a lifetime of trying all sorts of products, I've been loyal for them for a while. They control frizz and define curls...... Highly recommend!!!!!!!
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
I don't find this to hold very well in my hair. I have normal to fine hair, and its super frizzy! I tried other techniques friends suggested, but I couldn't get it to work with my hair. Smells grrat though!
Monica R.
Chula Vista, CA
I really loved this product, first of all for the price, the lasting hold that gave to my hair was great. Loved that this will help the color of my hair to be bright and silky too. The scent the left my hair was so good but did not last long, for me that was a bummer.
Flávia T.
Hillsborough
It's good but I did not see any difference from other shampoos. I mean, this one is specific for brunette and I could not see anything special, but the shampoo works pretty well in other aspect
Melina C.
I like very much ! when I want to make myself a look where my hair to my wishes conform, what I want I can do with this gel it is not thick and comes easy with only wash my hair, smell I love reminds me of the great salons.