John Frieda® Brilliant Brunette Model Control Firm Hold Gel uploaded by Johanna M.

BY JOHN FRIEDA® #46 in Hair Gel

Elizabeth A.
Hamilton , ON
I really loved this one when I first tried it but with regular use it seemed to weigh down my hair. I use this on occasion now when I feel like my hair needs a change of pace. If you are oily at the roots only use this on the ends cause it will weigh your hair down, that is unless you want a really sleek look.
Maruta G.
Good product, that helps maintain a healthy brown hair colour. Works just as good as the other products in the market. Keeps my hair looking and feeling fresh out of the hair salon. Recommend buying this if you have dark brown hair and want to keep it looking healthy.
Molly P.
Quebec
This product really helped stand out my hair colour and in addition made it feel a thousand times more soft! I would definitely recommend to any brunette wanting her hair to shine!
Maleeha A.
It is like any other gel, does not have that workable hold. It is too sticky and kind of makes your hair rough after you use it. I don't think it makes a difference which type of hair colour you have when purchasing any of their products.
Laura M.
This product is OUTSTANDING! I was at an outdoor wedding and my hair didn't move one bit!! I throughly recommend this to all beautiful brunettes out there ! Only thing is the shade of brow is a little light for me lol it's great though
Alejandra C.
Este gel es muy bueno porque tiene un muy buen control en el cabello y ademas de que tiene un gran olor se siente en el cabello la diferencia de traerlo y no traerlo
Marie H.
London
Amazzzzzzing!!!

Iv used this stuff for a while now and it's really good! When you want that slick back style or just for a little hold this stuff is amazing !!!!
Siouxsie C.
This is an excellent product really leaves hair shiny and also with a rich smell I invite you to use'm sure you will not regret
Christine M.
I absolutely love the John Frieda Brilliant Brunette line! This gel holds incredibly well and adds depth to my brown hair.
💜Temic💙 C.
304 Nightingale Vale
Live it sooooooo much it's really great it helps me keep my hair still and this is my to go when I have no eco gel