John Frieda® Brilliant Brunette Model Control Firm Hold Gel uploaded by Johanna M.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

April S.
Bryant, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
It helped control my frizz but it left my hair feeling slightly crunchy. It smells really good and held really well, but the texture was not what I was hoping for. I may need to go with something that’s not as thick.
Christine D.
This John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Model Control Firm Hold Gel works best on Brunette hair and the effect make your hair smooth and easy to apply. The smell last long and definitely but it again!
Jay 💖.
This product was alright,I used it for a while a few months back. It was weighing my hair down though,so I gave it to a friend who has thicker hair. Still,it was okay. 5.8/10.
Lynnette S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great gel. I don’t use it all the time it just depends on how I’m styling my hair but I love the way it makes my hair look and feel. It’s not a heavy gel and will work for all hair types
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
I love this product and it holds up my hair style really nice all day long. It doesn’t flake away and get nasty like other gels it also smells really good all of the John Freida products smell good they are not too strong smell.
Hope A.
Katy, TX
The smell is wonderful and it last a while. This product doesn't take much to use to be affective. It holds perfect all day and even night if your not a bad sweater.
Leslie T.
I love this product when it comes to my curls. I feel that it gives my hair the hold that it needs without making my hair hard or crunchy feeling. Highly recommend.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
1,181 reviews
I love this brand it's my favorite go to and must have. I am pleased with the price and the quality of the product. This is a must have in every one's hair Arsenal. Well worth the price you get your money's worth that is for sure. It makes me a happy girl
Johanna M.
Jackson, TN
I like it is a good product for my hair. I use the product with other shampoos. I have been using the product for awhile now. I have brown hair with subtle highlights and when I use the shampoo my highlights really show up. I would highly recommend this pro
rachel k.
Staten Island, NY
Ive actually recently just started using this firm hold gel. usually, I really don't enjoy the feeling in my hands after I have run the gel through my hair, but I actually did not have that experience with this. the hold is great. also, with other gels, the hold usually falls out after a few hours. this John Frieda control gel lasted all day long, and I have even gotten my mother hooked on it for the days when heat styling is just a no go!