John Frieda® Brilliant Brunette Model Control Firm Hold Gel uploaded by Johanna M.

BY JOHN FRIEDA® #46 in Hair Gel

Christine D.
This John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Model Control Firm Hold Gel works best on Brunette hair and the effect make your hair smooth and easy to apply. The smell last long and definitely but it again!
Jay 💖.
This product was alright,I used it for a while a few months back. It was weighing my hair down though,so I gave it to a friend who has thicker hair. Still,it was okay. 5.8/10.
Natasha P.
Franklin, NC
This stuff works wonders! It is so great! It does not leave your hair sticky and makes it be where you can actually style your hair without it turning into a mess. It smells so good too! I love this product!
Hope A.
Katy, TX
The smell is wonderful and it last a while. This product doesn't take much to use to be affective. It holds perfect all day and even night if your not a bad sweater.
Leslie T.
I love this product when it comes to my curls. I feel that it gives my hair the hold that it needs without making my hair hard or crunchy feeling. Highly recommend.
hanna y.
I like all the john Frieda hair products, and use the blonde line when I have blonde hair/highlights, and use the brunette line when I go back to brown. This is great because it not only holds your style, but makes your hair looks shinier and healthier as well.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I love this brand it's my favorite go to and must have. I am pleased with the price and the quality of the product. This is a must have in every one's hair Arsenal. Well worth the price you get your money's worth that is for sure. It makes me a happy girl
Johanna M.
Jackson, TN
I like it is a good product for my hair. I use the product with other shampoos. I have been using the product for awhile now. I have brown hair with subtle highlights and when I use the shampoo my highlights really show up. I would highly recommend this pro
rachel k.
Staten Island, NY
Ive actually recently just started using this firm hold gel. usually, I really don't enjoy the feeling in my hands after I have run the gel through my hair, but I actually did not have that experience with this. the hold is great. also, with other gels, the hold usually falls out after a few hours. this John Frieda control gel lasted all day long, and I have even gotten my mother hooked on it for the days when heat styling is just a no go!
Norene B.
Love it! Works so well on my hair. I don't even have to worry about my hair looking nice when I go out! It really did what I was hoping it would. It's long lasting, too! I have thick brown hair and it really works for me. Definitely recommend it for anyone with hair like mine!