BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Brilliant Brunette Lustrous Touch Smoothing Shampoo With Deeply Hydrating Satin Finishers Smoothes and Softens Brown Strands to Glossy Sleekness. The Result Is Brunette Hair That Shines With Deep, Rich Color and Feels as Smooth as Satin.

Amber H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I used to use this all of the time. I have naturally bark espresso brown hair and before i was highlighting I used this all of the time mostly for the scent. Like a warm brown sugary smell which I loved!! If or when I go back to brown I will definitely be repurchasing.
Caroline W.
I had recently colored my hair and wanted to keep the color in longer, so I saw this conditioner on television and thought I'd try it out. I bought it and used it for a couple of weeks and I absolutely loved it! The color stayed shiny and rich for weeks. I would definitely recommend this conditioner to anyone with dark hair like mine.
Kevin M.
Huntsville, AL
Great product, not too heavy on my hair, yet does a great job at giving my hair some additional luminosity it doesn't always have during the summer months (thanks to this Southern humidity). It also helps keep my fine hair under control during the heat and humidity of these Southern summer months.
Hana L.
John Frieda's brilliant brunette line is my favorite every day shampoo/conditioner. As someone who can't afford to buy high end products, I think it's one of the best at the drug store. It doesn't weigh down my hair like other brands, and the smell is unique and amazing! Love it.
Anais C.
Oakland, CA
I have dyed my hair after using this proucy but before i dyed it i was gaoing fr a rly light look and it gave me wat i was looking for and not to mention its easy to use and smells amazing and i always like a hair product's scent to last which it did amazingly
Paula E.
Seneca, KS
Love it! My hair is smooth and shiny after using this. I like most of the John Frieda products I have used. I have two of three of the shampoos and conditioners that I switch out in a rotating basis.
Danielle P.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love this conditioner. It has such a nice subtle scent and it works wonders on my hair. My hair feels soft and workable after using this product. I feel like my hair has the most beautiful reflective property in light after using it. The only thing is it is a bit expensive.
Casaundra M.
Amazing conditioner. Leave my hair soft and helps my color last longer. My natural hair color is a little darker than what I have my hair colored. My roots are not as noticeable using this product.
Jodi L.
Brilliant brunette give teh user a subtle lighting over the weeks I used it. very nice color that was sparkly in teh sun. I love the smell of the products also. I bought my products as Ulta and target.
Sabrina D.
I love brilliant brunette products! They smell wonderful and leave hair extremely soft. The best part is how they bring out my natural highlights. I don't color my hair anymore and it's so nice to be able to appreciate my natural color as well as excentuate it!