BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Formulated with an exclusive Shine-Infusing Complex, Brilliant Brunette Liquid Shine Illuminating Conditioner penetrates damaged areas within the hair while it polishes the exterior of each strand to optimize the reflection of light and create a crystalline shine.

• Would this make my hair richer brown color? 1 Answers
Gina S.
Walnut, CA
This is magic. The best product. Its hard to find but worth the hunt. It keeps frizz at bay, it perfect for refreshing second day hair styles or saving a look that has been in insane humidity.
Lara L.
This was super slick and didn't spread easily through my hair but the end result was super shiny with a little shimmer. If the consistency was different, it'd be a 5 star product.
Briana M.
N Huntingdon, PA
This product isn't the best that I have found to help smooth my hair and add shine. It feels quite greasy when you use the amount you need for it to look like it works, unfortunately. This then requires me to oversaw my hair making it more damaged in the long run.
Kristy  Z.
Warren, PA
I love this product!! I use it every day after blow drying my hair. It smooths out my flyaways. To add to the greatness it's smells amazing:) I bought this product from my local Walmart
Jennifer R.
Brookhaven , PA
I absolutely love the leave-on perfecting glosser! Shiny hair is very important to me and this product is PERFECT! I've had trouble finding it in stores and it's driving me crazy! I need it!
Susan B.
Boalsburg, PA
Love this product! I don't use it every day or when I wear my hair in its naturally curly state, but when I straighten it it's a great product!
Meghan M.
I find that this product actually genuinely does make my brunette hair more brilliant. However, it is a little pricey.
Laura B.
BROOKLYN, NY
The product does what it claims - it makes your hair shinier and healtheir looking, thereby intensifying your color. However, I wasn't crazy about the greasy/sticky feel this gave my hair, especially since I have coarse, natural curls that can't be washed every day. The residue was a deal breaker for me.
Ally B.
Lexington, KY
Would this make my hair richer brown color?