John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Liquid Shine Luminous Color Glaze for All Brunettes

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Adds a hint of brown color + boosts shine New Look! Ammonia and peroxide free. Not a permanent hair color. Will not lift or lighten hair color. Enriches brunette hair with a hint of brown color and shine to reveal multi-dimensional tones, silky texture and newfound vibrancy.  Just shampoo, condition then glaze.  Results intensify with each use. ; see more...

• I recently replaced my purple hair for a chocolate ombre (professio...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "Give hair a quick blast with cold water after rinsing out to seal as much product in for longer lasting results." in 1 review
  • "It is difficult to get around the edges also." in 1 review
Jodi B.
Jodi B.
New Philadelphia, OH
I like using this to keep my color bright in between coloring. It doesn't deposit color. It definitely needs to be thicker. I can only get it on the top of my head...very carefully!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This honestly did nothing for my hair! I have natural brown hair and I got this hoping to add a bit more shine and darken it or make my hair look healthier. After using this for a month I can honestly say that it made no difference at all my hair is no shinier or darker and it's just throwing money down the drain. Definitely don't recommend maybe it works better if you have very light brassy hair.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
HOLY GRAIL HAIR PRODUCT. Slather this on your hair once a week (I use the version without color), and you're left with silkier, easier to manage, shinier hair. I have naturally coarse hair, so this product has changed my life. Addicted and I buy it too often bc I run out so quickly. Wish it had a longer staying power, but truly can't complain.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Westlake, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff brings out all the natural beauty of my natural hair! So easy to use just put it in your hair for three minutes after washing and conditioning. The color builds over time. I will be buying this over and over. And it only deposits color so if you change your mind just stop using it and after a few washes it will be out of your hair.
Alexia L.
Alexia L.
Gadsden , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used it a couple of times and was really disappointed. Did not leave my hair looking shiny and actually made my split ends more noticeable. Would not recommend for future users
Giselle T.
Giselle T.
Milwaukee
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works very well, you just have to find the right shade for your hair, other than that it's pretty easy to use it !
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Richmond, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this product! It is always leaves an extremely fresh smell! Couldn't ask for better!
Ally R.
Ally R.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this, even thought I don't have color in my hair. I love the way it makes my hair look. It looks so pretty.
Gabby N.
Gabby N.
I used this on a client today , its was my first time with it. It came out awesome love this product !!
DONNA V.
DONNA V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am allergic to all other hair dye, and this developed after using varies brands for years. This is probably due to medication and illness. I found this hair glaze and it works great on my hair. I am African American and have about 50% grey hair which it works well on. I do agree with the messiness though, so if this product could be a little thicker so that it would adhere to the hair it could help some of the complaints. It is difficult to get around the edges also. Thank you for having an options for folks like me.....
Tina U.
Tina U.
Arlington, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently replaced my purple hair for a chocolate ombre (professional job) and I have a special event coming up soon. I wanted to just add some color. How far away from my event should I do that? How long do the changes last?