John Frieda® Brilliant Brunette Liquid Shine Illuminating Shampoo uploaded by Deborah T.John Frieda® Brilliant Brunette Liquid Shine Illuminating Shampoo uploaded by Alysha A.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Cleanse your hair and bring out its natural radiance with this John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Illuminating Shampoo. It contains a complex that helps enhance your hair's natural shine, leaving it looking smooth, silky and glossy. This hair care shampoo is ideal for use by brunettes but works well on all hair types, including color treated, natural and highlighted brunette hair.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Hydrolyzed Silk, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Amodimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-10, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Disodium EDTA, Malic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Glycine, PPG-9, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance, Ext Violet 2.

Shana G.
Purchased at: Target
This shampoo really gave my hair a good solid gloss that being said it did seem to wear my hair down a little bit but not enough that it was noticeable by anyone except myself but it definitely made my hair look so much shinier and so much healthier than it actually is
Amy S.
I love this shampoo! I have dark brown hair and it makes my hair very shiny and fresh looking. It’s on the more expensive side but I would recommend to others! I haven’t seen this around in awhile and I would love to start using it again. Best shampoo I have ever used.
Evelyn❤️ Y.
Staten Island , NY
This shampoo is amazing it helps me in every way I needed it. His other amazing product also worked and it helps my hair grew faster and long . The frizz spray by him is amazing . U can use it after u wash ur hair / before using heat/ frizz / condition
Jordan T.
Des Moines, IA
The John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Illuminating Shampoo is a great go-to shampoo! When used in tandem with the Brilliant Brunette Illuminating Conditioner, this product gives great shine to hair and makes it smell wonderful! I keep going back to this product and will re-purchase!
Megan M.
Florence, MS
This is some of the best shampoo I have used lately. It covers my gray roots in between color treatments and leaves my hair very soft and manageable. It is great for frizzy hair too. When I use this, I don't need my frizz treatment. Great stuff! I will definitely buy again!
Krishii P.
I use this every other month to make my brunette colors shine through. It def works for that. Makes my hair smell so good too. I dont think it does anything for my dry scalp but I live what it does to my color.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I’m not a fan of this. I used the blonde and turned my hair yellow instead of more blonde. The brown turns my hair really brassy looking. The chemicals change my hair color so I don’t like this product
Taylor B.
Marion , IL
I use this product whenever I dye my hair brunette. The smell is absolutely amazing and it makes my hair thicken and it makes it look so healthy. I would recommend
Isaia R.
Kenosha
I know it sounds dumb to buy this shampoo since I don't have dyed hair or have ever dyed it but I love how this shampoo makes my natural brown hair shinier and softer.
Ashley M.
Okatie, SC
I love this shampoo!! Especially after I get my hair colored, it definitely helps to keep my color and the shine!  Smells great, feels great - no complaints!
Wendy Q.
Tengo que tener el cabello tinturado para usarlo?