John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Liquid Shine Illuminating Conditioner uploaded by Caitlin W.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Provides Clear, Radiant Shine For All Brunettes. Showers Hair in Pure Radiance. For a Long-Lasting, High-Gloss Brunette. Non-Color Depositing. . see more...

• I have never used this before, but am a brunette? is it good for ...1 Answers
  • Whats you favorite conditioner?1 Answers
John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Liquid Shine Illuminating Conditioner
  • "the conditioner i also have and the first time i used this product and i can say i love how it smell and leaves the hair shiny and smooth me and my mom use this product and its not so expensive" in 2 reviews
  • "Before i started colouring my hair i used this shampoo/conditioner duo and i can say it kept my brown hair shining like crazy!" in 1 review
  • "It might just be meant for color treated hair as its more porous than natural. " in 1 review
  • "I am not a natural brunette so using this product line helps keep my color looking great while helping my hair remain healthy." in 1 review
Chanelle W.
Lake stevens, WA
These products are great. A little spend buy I try to stock up when they are on sale. This product adds great brunette undertones and shine without weighing down my hair
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I'm a natural brunette and I used this product after dying blonde streaks back brown with a Demi perm hair dye. I enjoyed it but it was not as moisturizing on curly hair as I'd have liked.
Kayla M.
Perrysburg, OH
I️ use the sheer blonde go blonder shampoo and really like the results. I use this in the summer at the roots of my hair to keep them lighter and prevent me having to dye my hair as much. The results were nice but not as drastic as I would have liked.
Elizabeth P.
Rogers, AR
Would recommend this to all my fellow brunettes! I have hair down my back halfway and I don't have to use much of this to get coverage! And it's basically like a detangler too.. I have relatively thick, curly, frizzy hair and with other conditioners I can't run my hands through my hair while in the shower but with using the shampoo first then conditioner it calms my hair down and makes it so smooth, not tangled and shiny! I love it! May not look back from here on out even though it's kind of pricey!
Lori C.
Crystal lake, Il
I am a huge fan of anything John Frieda. I am not a natural brunette so using this product line helps keep my color looking great while helping my hair remain healthy. Brilliant brunette liquid shine does exactly what it is called! Great shine while keeping your brunette hair looking awesome! And the scent is amazing.
Kris W.
Wake Forest, NC
I just recently went back to my natural hair color, so I haven't been using this one for long. So far, though, I'm really impressed. I like the dimension that this, plus the shampoo, gives to my hair. It helps the natural sections blend with the colored highlighted sections as the darker color fades out.
Jennifer T.
Jackson, MO
I love the John Frieda Brilliant Brunette line of products! My hair color gets dull after a few weeks and after just one wash with the shampoo and condition, my hair looks great! Love the shine, smell and results this gives! Very satisfied and would recommend to any brunette looking to revamp their color.
Rebecca C.
Kearny
I love this product. I have very straight and very thin/fine hair. I can't watch it very often because the ends dry out but the roots get very oily. This conditioner is great because it leaves my hair nice and soft but doesn't make it oily. The smell is amazing too.
Michelle J.
San Antonio, TX
I love all things John Frieda and I love the brilliant brunette line. When my hair states looking and feeling blah this is where I turn to. I love how my hair feels really soft whether it's naturally curled or if I've straightened it out. My hair is shiny without looking weighted downed or greasy and is not tangled or knotted up and no dry looking ends.
Christie M.
Tipp City, OH
This conditioner is one of the best for giving your hair softness and mega shine. I was only able to give it four stars because I still have to use a few additional products to get the same level of smoothness I can get from other product lines. The things that keep bringing me back are the softness, the unbelievable shine, and the amazing smell.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats you favorite conditioner?
rachel r.
I have never used this before, but am a brunette? is it good for curly hair?