John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Liquid Shine Illuminating Conditioner uploaded by Caitlin W.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Provides Clear, Radiant Shine For All Brunettes. Showers Hair in Pure Radiance. For a Long-Lasting, High-Gloss Brunette. Non-Color Depositing. . see more...

• I have never used this before, but am a brunette? is it good for ...1 Answers
  • Whats you favorite conditioner?1 Answers
John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Liquid Shine Illuminating Conditioner
  • "the conditioner i also have and the first time i used this product and i can say i love how it smell and leaves the hair shiny and smooth me and my mom use this product and its not so expensive" in 2 reviews
  • "I am not a natural brunette so using this product line helps keep my color looking great while helping my hair remain healthy." in 1 review
  • "It might just be meant for color treated hair as its more porous than natural. " in 1 review
  • "Before i started colouring my hair i used this shampoo/conditioner duo and i can say it kept my brown hair shining like crazy!" in 1 review
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Cape Girardeau, MO
I love the John Frieda Brilliant Brunette line of products! My hair color gets dull after a few weeks and after just one wash with the shampoo and condition, my hair looks great! Love the shine, smell and results this gives! Very satisfied and would recommend to any brunette looking to revamp their color.
Uuganzaya M.
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand's shampoo and conditioner. it is very affordable and easy to use. i think i get mine like $5 each and it is very effective and makes hair amazing. I use this product whenever I wash my hair which is every other day. I am very satisfied with my purchase.
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
I really like that this is specifically for brunette sand I trust John Frieda products, especially since I don't know much about hair products. I think it's a good value for the size and I like that I can get it at my regular grocery store or at specialty stores
Ana María C.
Ana María C.
I love this shampoo. From the scent to the way it leaves your hair feeling when paired with the conditioner, it's amazing. I feel like when I used it (I've since had to switch to a cheaper brand) my hair was the most luminous and dimensional it's ever been.
Patty F.
Patty F.
Humble, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my favorite conditioner! I've gotten so many complaints on my hair; it's helped to lighten up my hair helping it look much healthier. I always recommend this shampoo to my friends. It helped my hair get a little stronger which is a plus!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
White Oak, TX
I really like this one, it makes my hair soft and smooth, not too oily which is good because my hair tends to get oily so easily.. this wouldn't make it too oily.. easy for me to dry my hair then straight without worry about oily
Dre G.
Dre G.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
YASSS to this conditioner! 💁🏻 I'm all about anything for brunettes so this was a big winner to try, in my eyes. Really glad I came across it because it left my hair feeling super healthy without the greasiness!
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is AMAZING. Whenever i use it i get a ton of compliments on how shiny my hair is and how soft it looks. The smell is really nice and just reminds me of vacation. LOVE!!!
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Newton, NJ
Love , this and shampoo really help my hair. I found it less pricey at Wal-Mart. I could see the difference after the first use. Really brings out natural highlights too.
Jo N.
Jo N.
Love any john frieda hair products. it's conditioners are very good. it leaves hair smooth without leaving it feeling heavy
rachel r.
rachel r.
I have never used this before, but am a brunette? is it good for curly hair?
Amy M.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats you favorite conditioner?