John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Conditioner - 20 oz uploaded by Amy D.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

This advanced formula addresses the way brunette colour fades on three colour dimensions. With daily use it helps lock in rich, glossy colour and multi-dimensional tones. Formulated with crushed pearls and sweet almond oil, this moisturising formula protects and preserves brunette colour as it rehydrates and replenishes dry hair. for all shades of colour-treated brunette hair. see more...

Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I'm a natural brunette and I used this product after dying blonde streaks back brown with a Demi perm hair dye. I enjoyed it but it was not as moisturizing on curly hair as I'd have liked.
Lauren R.
Jacksonville , NC
I love this product. It smells great and I can actually smell it throughout the day. I really do enjoy that about a product. The packaging is also cute and goes along with my bathroom decor. I'd definitely buy this in the future and urge anyone I know to buy it.
Jackie A.
It could be my imagination, but I think this conditioner made my dark hair shinier and increased the variety of colors in it. It was similarly priced to other hair products. Overall I'm satisfied, but I'll opt for "clean" ingredients next time.
ec408e c.
I used to be an avid user of John Frieda products. And I loved all of it. Their shampoo, conditioner, and especially their styling products. Now that I switch up my haircare a lot, I haven't used their products in a long time. But I remember this conditioner specifically. I bought it hoping it would keep my dye in or change my haircolor. But if I remember correctly, it didn't b/c it didn't have significant tinting ingredients in it. It's supposed to bring out subtle highlights or stop the brassiness b/c of the coffee extract or something like that. I don't remember noticing anything. I just remember it smelled good and moisturized well enough. I would buy it again, but not under the expectation that it would change my haircolor, natural or dyed.
pavithra g.
Silver Spring, MD
This conditioner is my jam! I have black-brown hair with lighter brown highlights and this brings out the shine in my highlights. My hair looks multi-dimensional and feels soft and glossy. I use other high-end products but go back to this any time my hair could use a pick-me-up. I use this after rinsing my hair with cold water and blotting out any excess water. After leaving it in for about 5 minutes I rinse it out and voila ---shiny, strong hair!
Megan C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love this product! I interchange it with other hair products but love when it is my time of the week to use this conditioner. It offers life back into my hair and brings out the shine of my natural color. If you want to have a slightly warm tone to a blonde or lighter color hair it can work for that as well.
Zoe G.
Ventura , CA
Love this conditioner. It smells amazing and always makes my hair silky and smooth. It's very light, unlike many other conditioners that weigh your hair down and cause build-up. I usually buy it from ulta, sometimes target has it. Would definitely recommend to fellow brilliant brunettes ;)
Kayla D.
Selah, WA
I recently dyed my hair a bright "red velvet" color and I continued to use this product because I didn't want to be wasteful. Well, if you know anything about red hair color, you know it fades EXTREMELY fast, and I do believe this kept the color quite fresh for a very long time.
Erin P.
Byron, GA
I love this conditioner. Normally it's hard for me to get any conditioner to rinse out of my hair well and it doesn't take as much effort with this one. It leave my hair feeling soft and smooth. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to other brunettes :).
Samantha P.
Hamilton, OH
I have recently fallen in love with this shampoo/conditioner combo. At first I was a sceptic because I wasn't seeing results, but I have stuck with it and two bottles latter my hair is looking shiny and healthier than ever. I will be repurchasing this product.