John Frieda Brilliant Brunette® Colour Protecting Moisturizing Shampoo 1.5 fl. oz. Tube uploaded by Nicole H.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Preserves color keeping it rich & vibrant. see more...

Alli R.
Meridian, ID
Love this shampoo. I use it with the conditioner from this line and they both work so well at keeping my professionally colored hair rich adm shiny so it looks like I just got my color done even a month later
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really enjoy this shampoo! It keeps my hair feeling clean without stripping it of its natural oils! Really love using it in conjunction with the conditioner!
Cathy B.
Works great! I loved hownsoft my hair was when it dried and the smell was great as well. I got a sample of this brand and I will be purchasing it next time.
Dina L.
Del Rio
Loved wearing this when I got my hair dyed for a couple of months! I first started using this one when it was brown then I use the blonde bottle!
Amber P.
I use to use this all the time back in the day! I worked well for a while, but I ended up getting a keratin treatment and had to change shampoos.
Susana M.
Philadelphia, PA
Este champú usaba cuando tenia mi pelo tenido de rojo es bastante humectante lo ame hasta que quite el rojo y ahora lo estoy dejando crecer
Olivia A.
Love the smell . Just started using this and so far so good . I'm a brunette who want stir keep my color and shine . I got this at HEB .
Tiffani W.
Tulsa, OK
I have been using this along with the conditioner for the past few years. I love the way it smells, and how soft it makes my hair feel.
Cathy Z.
Lansing, IL
Pleasent fragrance. Makes hair color more shiner. Makes hair look brighter and fresh and young. Has light reflecting properties.
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
The only way you could be used, for example. I am not a good idea, I have to do it. the other side. the first to