BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Formulated with crushed pearls and sweet almond oil, this moisturizing formula protects and preserves brunette color as it rehydrates and replenishes dry hair. see more...

Brandi R.
Macclenny, FL
There's a good reason why I've been using this shampoo for years. I've tried plenty of others but I just keep coming back to this. It's gentle but foams up beautifully and leaves my oily hair feeling clean and soft. My hair is noticeably shinier when I wash with this and seems to look good for longer. They did change the smell recently to something that smells almost like a man's cologne. I don't love it but I can definitely deal with it.
Nicole H.
Excelsior, MN
I use this to maintain vibrancy of my hair color in between colorings. The product does not deposit color, although it does enhance the color. Pleasant scent. Does not stain or cause dryness or irritation when I have used. Reasonably priced. I will use several times per week in addition to my regular shampoo.
Jenny G.
San Antonio, TX
I use this in conjunction with the Brunette shampoo to protect my color treated hair. It smells great, protects my color so well and best of all, makes my curly hair soft and manageable!!! I highly recommend it for my color treated brunettes out there!
Niara A.
I have naturally very dark brown hair that can look dull at times. I decided to give this a try to give my hair a boost without coloring it. I was pleasantly surprised by this line of products. My hair was still the same color brown but more vibrant.
Rena E.
I used to use this wayyy back in the day when it first came out. It always kept my hair shiny and a beautiful brown. I feel like it really didn't do anything other than keep it shiny. It dried my scalp out a little when winter rolled around.
Cristina C.
This is a nice, luxurious shampoo, but I'm not sure how much it does for me brown hair. I like the way it makes my hair feel which is why I like product as it doesn't seem to do much in terms of being specifically for brown hair.
Brittinee A.
West Peoria, IL
This was the perfect product for me! I used this 3 times a week to keep my brunette hair looking amazing. I have also tried the blonde and red version which work equally well! I would definitely recommend.
Annamarie F.
Plainfield, NJ
Very good shampoo, it really enhances brunette hair color, makes hair super shiney. Scent is good, almost perfume like rather then shampoo scent. Good price and easy to find in stores.
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
I actually bought this in attempt to tone down the bright orange color I ended up having in my hair. It did actually help darken the color a little. The price is pretty good.
Amy J.
This is my absolute go to product. I love this conditioner because it protects my color treated Hair while also making it smooth and manageable. I highly, highly, highly recommend this!!!!