BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Don't let hues fade away. Protect and preserve colour-treated brunette. This moisturising shampoo rehydrates and replenishes dry brunette. Help maintain hair colour for any shade of brunette, wash after wash.

Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Glycol Distearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Parfum, Lauric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium Chloride, PPG-9, Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Caramel, Hydroxycetyl Hydroxyethyl Dimonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Malic Acid, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Glycine, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Pearl Powder, Stearoxypropyl Dimethylamine, C14-28 Isoalkyl Acid, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, C14-28 Alkyl Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Stearyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxycitronellal.

• "Makes my thin and damaged hair look amazing!" in 1 review
  • "My Hair was fine before I started using this brand." in 1 review
  • "the only thing that bugs me about the colour protecting, is that it needs to be sulfate free (which this is not) in order to keep the colour lasting longer." in 1 review
  • "This keeps my color looking great and keeps my hair looking healthy!" in 1 review
  • "I do like the shine it gives to my dark brown hair, and I feel like it makes it silky as well. " in 1 review
Maggie O.
Arlington, VA
I always forget how much I love the shampoo. I always feel like there’s so many products out there for blondes but there aren’t that many for brunettes and this was so perfect. It brings out the color in your hair and mix the color more vibrant, it’s super moisturizing so it makes your hair feel really soft, and I really like the all around way that it cleans her hair. It wasn’t drying and I feel like it’s a great consistency – it’s not too liquidy but it’s not too thick so you get a really even application.
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
I love #john Frieda's #Brilliant brunette shampoo and conditioner it smells amazing and makes my hair so soft and silky. It can be a little pricey at times keeping up with it though so I have to switch shampoo types alot. I have natural dark brown hair with natural red highlights and often dye my hair darker brown or a soft black to get rid of the red.hehe. I would love to be able to afford to pay to keep using this product but for now I can't and will stick to cheaper options lol.🤗🌟5 🌟 stars highly recommend LOVE it!! 💓 💓
Casey M.
Gravel Switch, KY
His is the best shampoo I’ve ever used!! Lasts a long time even tho it may not look like it. Would highly recommend to my brunettes out there! I’d say the blonde one would work really well also, since the brunette one is so fantastic. I will never go back to anything else as long as I have brunette hair.
Maria M.
I loved to use this shampoo when I had dark hair. It protected the brown pigment and left my hair soft, silky and manageable, easy to brush out. I recommend all brunettes to use it. Smells great too!!
Lauren B.
Greenfield
I use this shampoo just once a week to keep my brown looking vibrant and it works wonders. I think if you wear it everyday it would begin to feel gross and heavy but mixing it up in your normal routine is a game changer. I know there is a weird smell to but I love it! lol
Lauren C.
Piermont, NY
This stuff really works. I do not really like the smell of it but it maintains my hair between trips to the salon. I use it with John Frieda® Brilliant Brunette Visibly Deeper Colour Deepening Treatment. It works great. I would recommend for sure.
Tiffany S.
Spring Lake, MI
Good product for the most part. I didn’t really see an improvement in my hair color. Also, it didn’t really clean my hair that well. It would actually produce more oil than other products I’ve used by John Frieda.
Danielle B.
A favorite for YEARS. Smells incredibly nice, hydrated hair, easy to find, a bit expensive but worth it. Hair is on the normal to dry side and I have no issues with this over drying or over moisturizing my hair.
Christina C.
Cane Ridge, TN
Love John Frieda® Brilliant Brunette Colour Protecting Moisturising Shampoo.

This product works wonders on my hair. I like that it not very expr at all. I really like the smell of it too
Katelynn P.
Rockford , MN
I love his color because it truly keeps my colored hair in check! It smells wonderful and it literally leaves my hair sooo silky smooth! The price is right for the quality you get! I am never disappointed!
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
How long has this shampoo kept your colored locks looking richer, glossier, and three dimensional?
Sarah I.
Grayling, MI
I just dyed my hair brown from a dark blonde. Does this shampoo help to make the color last? I got it done at a salon, not dyed from a box. Does it work best with the conditioner?
Wanda  S.
Malden, MO
Does this keep your color brighter?
Mackenzie B.
Charles Town, WV
I was given this shampoo instead of the regular brilliant brunette shampoo. Is it appropriate for natural brunette hair?
Amanda B.
I recently dyed my hair from light blonde to dark brown. I've been on the hunt to find a shampoo and conditioner to help keep the color in for as long as possible. Would you recommend this? Also, what is the smell like? A lot of the reviews I have read have said that the smell is horrible.