John Frieda® Brilliant Brunette Colour Protecting Moisturising Shampoo uploaded by Elaine S.John Frieda® Brilliant Brunette Colour Protecting Moisturising Shampoo uploaded by Jami P.John Frieda® Brilliant Brunette Colour Protecting Moisturising Shampoo uploaded by Nicole H.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Don't let hues fade away. Protect and preserve colour-treated brunette. This moisturising shampoo rehydrates and replenishes dry brunette. Help maintain hair colour for any shade of brunette, wash after wash.

Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Glycol Distearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Parfum, Lauric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium Chloride, PPG-9, Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Caramel, Hydroxycetyl Hydroxyethyl Dimonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Malic Acid, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Glycine, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Pearl Powder, Stearoxypropyl Dimethylamine, C14-28 Isoalkyl Acid, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, C14-28 Alkyl Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Stearyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxycitronellal.

• "Makes my thin and damaged hair look amazing!" in 1 review
  • "My Hair was fine before I started using this brand." in 1 review
  • "the only thing that bugs me about the colour protecting, is that it needs to be sulfate free (which this is not) in order to keep the colour lasting longer." in 1 review
  • "This keeps my color looking great and keeps my hair looking healthy!" in 1 review
  • "I do like the shine it gives to my dark brown hair, and I feel like it makes it silky as well. " in 1 review
Mallory K.
Barrington
I recently stumbled on this product at wal-mart. I had heard of the blonde shampoo but never brunette so I had to try it out! I have used it several times now with great results. The shampoo really brings out the different tones of brunette in your hair! It left my hair very soft too. I didn't even need to use conditioner afterwards. I will be using a lot more of this product!
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
I love #john Frieda's #Brilliant brunette shampoo and conditioner it smells amazing and makes my hair so soft and silky. It can be a little pricey at times keeping up with it though so I have to switch shampoo types alot. I have natural dark brown hair with natural red highlights and often dye my hair darker brown or a soft black to get rid of the red.hehe. I would love to be able to afford to pay to keep using this product but for now I can't and will stick to cheaper options lol.🤗🌟5 🌟 stars highly recommend LOVE it!! 💓 💓
Maria M.
I loved to use this shampoo when I had dark hair. It protected the brown pigment and left my hair soft, silky and manageable, easy to brush out. I recommend all brunettes to use it. Smells great too!!
Christina H.
Marquette, MI
This shampoo is great for brunettes looking to make their color last and look great. I have used it with colored hair and natural hair, and both times it enhanced my hair color. It brings out the different tones and really makes your hair color brilliant (natural or colored).
Amanda C.
Irvine, CA
John Frieda products are always super dependable and reliable. This shampoo made my brunette hair extra soft, smooth and hydrated. I wouldn’t say it did anything crazy for the color but it’s an overall great shampoo and not too expensive which I super like.
Danielle B.
A favorite for YEARS. Smells incredibly nice, hydrated hair, easy to find, a bit expensive but worth it. Hair is on the normal to dry side and I have no issues with this over drying or over moisturizing my hair.
Christina C.
Cane Ridge, TN
Love John Frieda® Brilliant Brunette Colour Protecting Moisturising Shampoo.

This product works wonders on my hair. I like that it not very expr at all. I really like the smell of it too
Katelynn P.
Rockford , MN
I love his color because it truly keeps my colored hair in check! It smells wonderful and it literally leaves my hair sooo silky smooth! The price is right for the quality you get! I am never disappointed!
Jazmine G.
Smells really nice, leaves your hair feeling kinda soft if it’s dry and damaged. I didn’t feel like it worked all that great on me, it made a slight difference. Definitely not worth its price in my opinion because only a little bit of shampoo comes in the bottle and it won’t last long if you have a lot of hair.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I color my hair to a light brown. This keeps me the color from fading. I also love the scent. It's amazing. Of course, I have tried other John Frieda products and they are always amazing. I have always been satisfied with this product. I'll probably buy more once I'm done with it. I love it! I would recommend it!
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
How long has this shampoo kept your colored locks looking richer, glossier, and three dimensional?
Sarah I.
ROSCOMMON, MI
I just dyed my hair brown from a dark blonde. Does this shampoo help to make the color last? I got it done at a salon, not dyed from a box. Does it work best with the conditioner?
Wanda  S.
Malden , MO
Does this keep your color brighter?
Mackenzie B.
Charles Town, WV
I was given this shampoo instead of the regular brilliant brunette shampoo. Is it appropriate for natural brunette hair?
Amanda B.
I recently dyed my hair from light blonde to dark brown. I've been on the hunt to find a shampoo and conditioner to help keep the color in for as long as possible. Would you recommend this? Also, what is the smell like? A lot of the reviews I have read have said that the smell is horrible.