BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Say goodbye to dry, faded brunette. Maintain colour’s vibrancy and shine. This conditioner for dry hair hydrates as it seals in your beautiful brunette colour. Suitable for all brown shades to help combat hair colour fade.

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetyl Esters, Dipropylene Glycol, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Parfum, Lactic Acid, Bis-Cetearyl Amodimethicone, Caramel, Quaternium-91, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Disodium EDTA, Steartrimonium Chloride, Glycine, Glycerin, Malic Acid, Pearl Powder, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Stearoxypropyl Dimethylamine, C14-28 Isoalkyl Acid, C14-28 Alkyl Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

• Is this good for fine hair without weighing it down?1 Answers
  • Does this really keep your hair color longer?2 Answers
Andrea G.
Benbrook, TX
I love this conditioner and the shampoo too!!! I dyed my hair at home like usual and because I bought this products I decided to try them. I have to say that my hair haven't been smoother before when I dyed my hair. My color is still present and my hair looks and feels great!!
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
This shampoo does it’s job. But I did not notice any more richness and my haircolor or that my haircolor lasted any longer than it usually does when I was using this product, despite the package claims.
Emily T.
My conditioner choice when my hair is brown. It keeps it moisturized and helps the color last longer before it fades. A little goes a long way too, which is nice and cost effective.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Great product. I’ve purchased it several times after coloring my hair to keep it from fading as fast and keep it vibrant. It definitely smells good, makes my hair soft, and it also adds tons of shimmer!! It really made my hair look awesome. It moisturized my colored hair extremely well and kept it from fading faster than normal. It cost a little more than other brands at Walmart, but if you go to the product makers website, they’ll send you coupons and /or have a virtual coupon available. Recommended!
Shalene H.
Snoqualmie
I really like this. I dyed my hair a very natural red with a henna dye and a lot of my natural hair color has come back, down to about my ears. I wanted something that enrich the natural red brown and bring out some new tones and this definitely did, I think! It brings out some of those middle tones, which I really enjoyed. The product smells kind of funny but it's a good conditioner.
Rebecca R.
Winchester, CA
I often color my hair switch out my hair colors too. I might do this once a year or so depending on what season it is. I use both shampoos, this one for brunettes as well as the one for blondes depending on the color I've got. They both work wonderfully in helping to keep your color fresh and spare you from the heavy chemicals of retouching up sooner rather than a bit later
Lauren C.
Piermont, NY
This works great with John Frieda® Brilliant Brunette Visibly Deeper Colour Deepening Treatment and John Frieda® Brilliant Brunette Colour Protecting Moisturising Shampoo. I don't like the smell of it that much but everything else about it is good. I'm used to floral or nice smelling hair products and it smells more like chemicals.
Ashley W.
Clemmons, NC
I love this shampoo + conditioner line! It makes my color and tones a little more vibrant and shiny. It also helped my hair not fade the color as fast as most shampoos. For some reason I just don't feel like the smell lasts as long as most, and I need my hair to smell good.. so that's the only reason I gave it 4 stars, but other than that I do really like this shampoo.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
1920 reviews
I'm a natural brunette and I used this product after dying blonde streaks back brown with a Demi perm hair dye. I enjoyed it but it was not as moisturizing on curly hair as I'd have liked.
Sabrina R.
This conditioner smelled really good and it really helped keep my colored treated brown hair brown. It helped moisturize my hair without weighing it down. I dont know if i would buy this again only because i like having really big bottles of conditioner so they last longer
Shan R.
Honolulu, HI
Does this really keep your hair color longer?
Amber S.
Neenah, WI
Is this good for fine hair without weighing it down?