BY JOHN FRIEDA®

This advanced formula addresses the way brunette colour fades on three colour dimensions. With daily use it helps lock in rich, glossy colour and multi-dimensional tones. formulated with crushed pearls and sweet almond oil, this moisturising formula protects and preserves brunette colour as it rehydrates and replenishes dry hair. for all shades of colour-treated brunette hair. see more...

Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I'm a natural brunette and I used this product after dying blonde streaks back brown with a Demi perm hair dye. I enjoyed it but it was not as moisturizing on curly hair as I'd have liked.
michele c.
Matawan, NJ
I really liked this product. I got it from cvs and I was so excited to try it, as I have loved other John Freda products before. The smell of this is so good & I like the texture. It made my hair smell good, look healthy and my hair stayed looking cleaner for longer.
Jordan T.
Des Moines, IA
The John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shampoo is a great go-to shampoo! When used in tandem with the Brilliant Brunette Conditioner, this product gives great shine to hair and makes it smell wonderful! I keep going back to this product and will re-purchase!
Mayra M.
I’ve used this in the pass, it’s okay. It didn’t leave my hair oily or dry...it worked well. The smell was nice and did leave my hair shiny. I like using it compared to other shampoos however it’s a bit expensive.
J v.
I didn’t really like this shampoo. This shampoo has sulfates and definitely dries up my hair. I only tried it once and could not use it again. Th bottle is just sitting in my bathroom. Worst shampoo I’ve tried
Corrina C.
Henderson, NV
This is amazing when it comes to keeping my hair vibrant as the day I left the salon. I love it sooo much. Especially with the shine it produces. Recommend it with the conditioner.
Liz F.
Hoboken, NJ
Not a bad shampoo,but it's not working on my hair. PROS - it smells amazing,hair is shiny and glossy,doesn't make it greasy,normal volume CONS - it's not moisturising or nourishing enough for my hair (I have dry curly hair). This would be an amazing shampoo for someone with normal to ever greasy hair.What it lacks it nourishment it makes it up with shine,smell...I wish my hair isn't so dry,I would enjoy using this shampoo.
Genesis C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
The brilliant brunette collection is one of the best out there to protect your hair even if is not colored, It makes your hair healthy and smooth and you really see results. The scent is nice and stays long, I would buy it again. John Frieda is always one of my first option when I want beautiful hair.
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
I used this for years! It made my dull hair in the winter have a gorgeous brightness to it. The kinky negative I have found recently is that they have changed the scent of the product and I enjoyed the last one so much more.
ec408e c.
I used to be an avid user of John Frieda products. And I loved all of it. Their shampoo, conditioner, and especially their styling products. Now that I switch up my haircare a lot, I haven't used their products in a long time. But I remember this shampoo specifically. I bought it hoping it would keep my dye in or change my haircolor. But if I remember correctly, it didn't b/c it didn't have significant tinting ingredients in it. It's supposed to bring out subtle highlights or stop the brassiness b/c of the coffee extract or something like that. I don't remember noticing anything. I just remember it smelled good and moisturized well enough. I would buy it again, but not under the expectation that it would change my haircolor, natural or dyed.