John Frieda Beach Blonde™ Smooth Seas™ Detangling Conditioner 1.7 fl. oz. Bottle

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Minty-cool, lightweight detangler calms and smoothes dry, snarled air. Leaves it shiny, easy-to-comb and prepped-to-style. Infused with omega-rich kukui and energizing mint. Nourishes hair and refreshes the scalp to restore shine to parched strands. For effortless beach-worthy hair, perfect for blondes and brunettes too! see more...

Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
OMG this product. I am still in shock how well it works to untangle my long fine thick hair. 10 stars!!! I normally have to use soooo much conditioner and re apply - not with this gem!
Ashley J.
Have been using this product for over 15 years! Not a blonde, but when I'm at the beach, I always have a bottle with me. Eliminates snarls when brushing after swimming, and then protects my hair throughout the day. Also smells great, and doesn't frizz so my naturally curly hair continues to look styled between swims. You do not need to use much, so I've had a bottle last for a few years. Worth every cent!
Annia Y.
Burke, VA
This is the best conditioner for my hair in the summer.  I live in the pool and at the beach and this keeps my hair moisturizer.  Love the way it smells and makes my hair feel.
Katelynn F.
Santa Maria , CA
I did this after the cook dip shampoo. This helps to detangle my fine blonde hair and seems to really help with the process. It's a good pair with the shampoo.
Eliza B.
Byfield, MA
Product smells great, detangles partially but I have coarse hair so hardly anything truly detangles...didn't give my hair volume but did leave it shiny
Catherine S.
This is one of my go to products !!! I would totally recommend this product to my family and friends..The price isnt bad either..
JULIJA🍒 Š.
Bretton, Peterborough
This is a decent product. It does what it says but there is nothing too special. I mean I didn't even expect too much, it does its job just fine so I am pretty satisfied with it. Pleasant smell so I am going to give it 4 stars. Don't know about buying it again.
Bianca P.
Mississauga, ON
i love everything that this company has to offer. the price is reasonable and it is good quality. i always recommend this brand to people when they ask me which products i use. i would defilingly by it again to use it ! 10/10 for sure ! thank you so much !
Lora M.
Winnipeg, MB
I use this after 🏊 swimming in the summer.I like the scent and how it mainstains a 🌴 beach look for my hair when I go blonder.