John Frieda® Beach Blonde™ Smooth Seas™ Conditioner uploaded by Amanda B.John Frieda® Beach Blonde™ Smooth Seas™ Conditioner uploaded by Jillian A.
2 colors available

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

This lightweight conditioner nourishes and detangles — leaving hair shiny, easy to comb, and ready to style. Infused with Omega-rich kukui and energizing mint.

Mandy P.
Mandy P.
Dewitt, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so surprised at this conditioner, first the scent, it smells amazing and i get compliments all day about it, it really stays and lingers (which i love). the second is the detangling aspect; i never have found a conditioner that actually detangles your hair for you, THIS ONE DOES!!!! it works AMAZING!! i have been through almost a whole bottle and will def. be buying more. i am in love with this product and this is coming from someone with curly, frizzy, highlighted hair, it really does help with frizz and i can brush through my hair sooo easy every morning. lifesaver to save hair.
Carrie L.
Carrie L.
Fuquay Varina, Nc
This line was first released around 2003 and I went crazy for it. Then, they took it away and I was sad. But now it's back! This conditioner is the absolute best for people with fine, thin hair. It gives a deep conditioning while still feeling absolutely weightless. It is pricey for a drug store brand but absolutely worth it. And the smell is AMAZING.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this conditioner in the summer! This is perfect for me after a trip to the beach or simply when my hair is more frequently exposed to the sun. It really feels like it adds the hydration and protection delicate blonde hair loses. Also, I was instantly attracted to the unique bottle. Love this stuff!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Bluffton, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is amazing! It keeps my curls soft and manageable and feeling great. It smells amazing and doesn't leave you hair greasy or feeling like you need to use more. This is one of the absolute best conditioners out there! Definitely my favorite!
Jillian A.
Jillian A.
Manasquan, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I may have the worst hair in the world when it comes to knots and this product has made it a million times better. The scent is minty and really wakes me up in the morning. It makes my hair feel amazing! It's a must have!
Angela N.
Angela N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Terrible. The only thing I like about this was the scent. It didn't moisturizer my hair and it sure didn't detangle it, which I have to have in a conditioner. My hair felt almost stripped of moisture afterwards.
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Clarksville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this!!! It's incredibly thick and I need that for my fine but thick hair that's bleached. I use this product about 3-4 times a week (when I wash my hair) and it works great! 100% satisfied.
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I like the way this smells. I spend a lot of time at the beach so this product helps maintain my locks. I bought it at walmart for a fairly decent price. I like the mint smell and feel on my scalp.
Paige F.
Paige F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
First if all, I have brown hair, so you definitely do not have to be blonde to use this product! I really love the scent and the cool feeling of this conditioner it's SO fresh and clean! I like to alternate my shampoo/conditioner sets every couple days so I've never experienced an issue with buildup like some people have mentioned. I'm a big Lauren Conrad fan, and she mentioned this line in one of her bob styling tutorials, so of course I ran to Ulta to get it ;) this line does not disappoint, and I will definitely repurchase!
Sheila U.
Sheila U.
Los Angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loooove the smell of this conditioner. I only use it here and there mostly because I feel like it speeds up the process of lifting my green color. It does leave my hair soft and manageable, it also detangles my hair for me so that's a plus. I would definitely recommend, maybe not to colored haired people but still.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
One can u use this with a different shampoo and still work good? I couldn't find the shampoo but have the conditioner and don't wanna wait to try it but I have the suave sea minerals volume/moisture shampoo so u think itd be good with that? Also did this make anyone's hair greasy or get build up?
Victoria r.