BY JOHN FRIEDA®

This minty-cool shampoo detoxifies by wiping out impurities. Infused with energizing mint and seaweed extracts, this formula adds texture, prepping hair for carefree, beachy styles.

• Is it good for girls who aren't so blond? I mean, my hair is light ...1 Answers
  • What does this shampoo specifically do for blonde hair? If I have a...1 Answers
  • Is this product just for blondes? Does it affect your hair color? I...1 Answers
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Buffalo, Ny
This shampoo is so amazing not only during the summer but all year round. It's a clarifying shampoo that's great for when you've got a lot of product build up or when you've been swimming on chlorine. The smell is light and minty and is my favorite scented shampoo. When you're using it you get a nice cooling feeling which is perfect after a hot summer day at the beach. I highly recommend this shampoo.
Mandy P.
Mandy P.
Dewitt , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this item on sale at a local rite aid and was skeptical of it since it didn't say anything really about moisturizing (which with my curly, frizzy hair i need) but i got it since it was on sale and a brand i trust. i am so happy i did, when i use this with the detangling conditioner it makes a world of difference. my hair has super good hair days!! so surprised!!!
Mary M.
Mary M.
Tulsa, OK
I am a long-time user of John Frieda haircare products for blonde hair. I really love the Cool Dip Shampoo and Conditioner. It's fresh mint fragrance smells great, and I love the cooling, tingly-fresh way it makes my scalp feel when I use it. Plus it is formulated to enhance and protect my blonde tresses. Try it, I think you will like it, too!
Ally L.
Ally L.
Taylor, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to shampoo and conditioner for the summer. I don't even have blonde hair but I love this stuff!!! It smells sooo amazing, and you can smell it for a long time after you've used it. I love the way the mint makes your head feel cool. After a long day of being in the heat it's nice to have this help cool off.
TRACY O.
TRACY O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOOOOOVE this! The mask is my favorite, but this is pretty good as well. Goes on easy, rinses clean, and leaves hair super soft and fresh smelling. Light tingle (don't leave on too long! ) that makes hair feel clean but not stripped! Highly recommend and well worth the price!
Allison F.
Allison F.
Clovis, NM
Oh my goodness the scent is incredible! I am constantly getting compliments on how amazing my hair feels and the scent is nice and light, too! The bottles appear small, but they last a little over a month for my hair (mid-back). This is my go to summer shampoo and conditioner.
Jillian A.
Jillian A.
Manasquan, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my goodness, this product is the bomb and it smells like you're in a spa! I use a hair dryer and straightener nearly every day and this shampoo makes my hair feel amazing! It really brings my dry hair back to life. It is a must have in my book!
Abby R.
Abby R.
Louisville, KY
Absolutely love this John Frieda collection. The cool dip shampoo gives my scalp the special tingly feeling you only get with the best shampoos. Totally affordable, especially when looking at alternatives. And the quality is phenomenal!
Sara P.
Sara P.
N Ridgeville, OH
It's typical of me to choose a product like lotion, shampoo, etc. on smell first and ingredients second. This is no exception. As soon as I smelled this shampoo I was in love! And it gets my fine thin hair squeaky clean!
Nina M.
Nina M.
Saint Charles, MO
Absolutely amazing!!! I forgot this shampoo while I was traveling for a whole 2 weeks :( I missed the gorgeous scent it gave my hair the most, but overall the cleanliness of my hair feels on point when I use it!
Elissa M.
Elissa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this lighten my hair? Not sure why it's called beach blonde?
Lisa  C.
Lisa C.
Bensalem, PA
Is this product recommend for daily use? I read some reviews that it drys hair out if used daily? Also will this product remove chlorine?
Is this product safe for color treated hair
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Taylor, MI
Is this actually a clarifying shampoo? It seems like a product that claims to add texture would add build up to your hair rather than remove it!
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
This product as amazing??