John Frieda® Beach Blonde Sun Streaks® Lightening Spray uploaded by Van Averie S.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

A summer’s worth of sun in every bottle. UV-activated hair-lightening spray lightens blonde hair like the sun would in the summer months. Infused with natural lemon, the spray gives subtle, sun-kissed blonde highlights. Naturally lighten hair for a carefree summer glow, any time of year.

Available in 3.5 fl. oz. size

For best results, after conditioning, spray thoroughly on towel-dried hair. For subtle, sun kissed highlights, expose hair to direct sunlight. Only use once between hair washings. Use only on clean, wet hair. Use no more than 10 times between colorings. DO NOT USE ON NATURAL BROWN OR DARKER SHADES OF HAIR, INTENSIVELY BLEACHED HAIR (LIGHTENED 4-8 SHADES), OR PLATINUM OR WHITE SHADES OF BLONDE HAIR. Contains hydrogen peroxide. This product will permanently lighten the color of your hair. Do not use on regrowth of less than an inch. Store container away from heat and light. Protect surrounding fabrics from overspray. For external use, on scalp hair only. Avoid contact with eyes and other sensitive areas. If contact occurs, immediately rinse thoroughly with water. Do not apply to a sensitive, irritated or damaged scalp. Discontinue use if dry hair, hair breakage, skin irritation or redness develops. Wash hands immediately after using or wear suitable gloves. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical help.

WATER, HYDROGEN PEROXIDE, POLYSORBATE 20, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, PHOSPHORIC ACID, FRAGRANCE, VP/VA COPOLYMER, POLYQUATERNIUM-55, POLYQUATERNIUM-47, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, EXT. VIOLET 2, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) JUICE EXTRACT, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, ALCOHOL, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, TOCOPHEROL

• If you don't spray it evenly throughout your hair will th...1 Answers
  • Can you buy this brand at a drug store or ulta?3 Answers
  • Will this be safe to use on color-treated hair? I'm conce...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lauren W.
Shaker Hts, OH
While I wish this had the power to make my hair platinum blonde, it is able to lighten it naturally and it's super easy to use. Sometimes lightening spray makes my hair streaky or dull but this kind of refreshed my blonde into a perfect summer tone. I throw it in my beach bag and spray it in while I lay out.
Audrey R.
Arlington, VA
I have always been naturally a blonde, but my hair gets very light in the summer sun. I love this spray because it is high quality, smells great, and adds a natural brightness to my hair. Would buy again!
Gabriela G.
Worcester, MA
I love exposing my hair to the sun because it makes it naturally lighter. I love this product because it does the job, it makes your hair lighter. My only problem is that it makes it dry and unhealthy so you have to be careful
Amy J.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Made a visible difference in the lightness of my hair over a summer of using it, but wouldn't recommend long term use if keeping your hair healthy matters to you.
Freyja S.
Lees Summit, MO
My hair used to lighten a lot during the summer as a kid, but since I'm working and not out as often, i need a little help. this sprays in easily and works quickly. It does have a little bit of a smell, but it's not terrible. Even my husband wants me to spray it in his blonde hair when we go out :)
Nicole L.
I love the ease of this spray! I’m a dirty blonde but love a shine boost at times and this works great! Just a few spritzes before blow drying and it leaves my hair with shine and some brighter pieces. Plus it smells wonderful!
Gabryel J.
Add a few spray to my hair whenever I get out of the shower helps keep your hair blond. You won't notice a difference with just this. Getting your hair platinum and maintaining it is a multi step job. But this spray is a must have in my hair routine.
Hillary H.
St Petersburg, FL
My go to during the summer. Spend a lot of time at the beach and a couple of sprays of this at the start of each trip keeps my hair light and natural looking all summer. Had to order through Ultra online as it's hard to find in stores.
Clara F.
Bellingham, WA
Sooooo beyond obsessed. I have dark blonde hair naturally, and this spray lightens it over time nicely. Not only does it work for lightening, but it also smells tropical. My hair smells really good after I apply this, and a while after.
Nicole L.
I use this throughout the year when my dirty blonde hair needs a bit more shine. It worked well for a while but now I don't see much of a change. It smells like summery coconut which is just delicious in itself. I like it and will keep buying it.
Lea H.
Can you buy this brand at a drug store or ulta?
Bensalem, PA
Will this make my hair dry And brittle and fall out?
Bensalem, PA
Anyone with highlights use this product and are happy with the results?
Bensalem, PA
Anyone have this in their hair before indoor tanning ?
Laney W.
Wilmington, NC
If you don't spray it evenly throughout your hair will the color look splotchy?