John Frieda Beach Blonde Sun Streaks Lightening Spray uploaded by Van Averie S.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

• If you don't spray it evenly throughout your hair will the color ...1 Answers
  • Can you buy this brand at a drug store or ulta?3 Answers
  • Will this make my hair dry And brittle and fall out?2 Answers
Gaby G.
I love exposing my hair to the sun because it makes it naturally lighter. I love this product because it does the job, it makes your hair lighter. My only problem is that it makes it dry and unhealthy so you have to be careful
Audrey R.
Arlington, VA
I have always been naturally a blonde, but my hair gets very light in the summer sun. I love this spray because it is high quality, smells great, and adds a natural brightness to my hair. Would buy again!
Aileen R.
Gettysburg, PA
I prefer this to products like "Sun in" as hair lightening products can be damaging to ones hair but I did not find this to fray my hair, etc. I have light brown hair and it did not turn it orange which was a plus
Amy J.
Pleasant Grove, UT
Made a visible difference in the lightness of my hair over a summer of using it, but wouldn't recommend long term use if keeping your hair healthy matters to you.
Nicole L.
I use this throughout the year when my dirty blonde hair needs a bit more shine. It worked well for a while but now I don't see much of a change. It smells like summery coconut which is just delicious in itself. I like it and will keep buying it.
Freyja S.
Lees Summit, MO
My hair used to lighten a lot during the summer as a kid, but since I'm working and not out as often, i need a little help. this sprays in easily and works quickly. It does have a little bit of a smell, but it's not terrible. Even my husband wants me to spray it in his blonde hair when we go out :)
Gabryel J.
Add a few spray to my hair whenever I get out of the shower helps keep your hair blond. You won't notice a difference with just this. Getting your hair platinum and maintaining it is a multi step job. But this spray is a must have in my hair routine.
Vanessa G.
Traverse City, MI
This John Freida sunstreaks product is the best sun lightning hair product I've used! It's very easy to use and works great for natural highlights in the sun. It's very affordable and totally worth it
Hillary H.
St Petersburg, FL
My go to during the summer. Spend a lot of time at the beach and a couple of sprays of this at the start of each trip keeps my hair light and natural looking all summer. Had to order through Ultra online as it's hard to find in stores.
Clara F.
Bellingham, WA
Sooooo beyond obsessed. I have dark blonde hair naturally, and this spray lightens it over time nicely. Not only does it work for lightening, but it also smells tropical. My hair smells really good after I apply this, and a while after.
Lea H.
Can you buy this brand at a drug store or ulta?
Bensalem, PA
Will this make my hair dry And brittle and fall out?
Bensalem, PA
Anyone with highlights use this product and are happy with the results?
Bensalem, PA
Anyone have this in their hair before indoor tanning ?
Laney B.
Wilmington, NC
If you don't spray it evenly throughout your hair will the color look splotchy?