John Frieda® Beach Blonde Smooth Seas® Conditioner uploaded by Amanda B.John Frieda® Beach Blonde Smooth Seas® Conditioner uploaded by Jillian A.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

The perfect foundation for an ocean-fresh look. Infused with mint and kukui extracts. Lightweight detangling conditioner calms and smoothes dry, dehydrated hair. Brightens with an energizing finish. Omega-rich kukui and exhilarating mint formula restores shine to dry strands. Suitable for all hair types and shades, including colour-treated hair.

WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, FRAGRANCE, DIMETHICONE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, LACTIC ACID, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, MENTHA PIPERITA (PEPPERMINT) LEAF EXTRACT, DISODIUM EDTA, MENTHOL, MENTHYL LACTATE, GLYCERIN, GLYCINE, DISTEARYLDIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, MALIC ACID, BENZOPHENONE-4, ALEURITES MOLUCCANA SEED OIL, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE.

Makinzie J.
I use this product along with the beach blonde shampoo. I don’t treat my hair or color it so really I just look for hair products to maintain healthy hair. I use conditioner on the ends of my hair and it makes it so soft and the product is so light that my hair actually dries wavy/curly like it is. Other products are too heavy and my hair dries almost straight and it just gets oily even faster but with this it just doesn’t happen. I am so in love with this! I got it on sale at target to try then went back to stock up on it. I really like the minty and fresh smell of the conditioner it just smells so clean. The bottle lasts me about 3-4 months which is nice because I do have very thick and long hair so I hate having to go to the store often to buy hair products. The shampoo is great too I recommend trying them together, your hair will feel and look amazing!
Kaitlyn M.
Byron, NY
I happened to see this at Walmart and it caught my eye because I’m always looking for a good shampoo and conditioner for blondes. It smells so good and works just as well as high end products I’ve tried. I think it was around $8. Will try again
Lexi T.
Davidson, NC
One of my favorite drugstore conditioners. Sooo affordable and the scent is amazing. I can only find this occasionally, but I always pick it up when I do. Leaves my hair feeling softer and smelling great.
Carleigh P.
DALLAS, TX
OMG this product. I am still in shock how well it works to untangle my long fine thick hair. 10 stars!!! I normally have to use soooo much conditioner and re apply - not with this gem!
Anne T.
Silverdale, WA
I really like this line. I think it actually balanced out my scalp because I'm normally oily but this gave me almost 24 hrs without looking oily when I'm normally oily looking after 16-18 hrs.
Britt M.
Use this during the summer months post oool or beach in tandem with the shampoo. Also has a minty scent, but is creamier and leaves my hair feeling restored after being left to feel parched by the chlorine or sea water. This I use all throughout my hair and not just in ends to make sure my hair is nice and moisturized. My go to post pool products.
Ashley J.
Have been using this product for over 15 years! Not a blonde, but when I'm at the beach, I always have a bottle with me. Eliminates snarls when brushing after swimming, and then protects my hair throughout the day. Also smells great, and doesn't frizz so my naturally curly hair continues to look styled between swims. You do not need to use much, so I've had a bottle last for a few years. Worth every cent!
Sheila U.
Los Angeles, CA
Loooove the smell of this conditioner. I only use it here and there mostly because I feel like it speeds up the process of lifting my green color. It does leave my hair soft and manageable, it also detangles my hair for me so that's a plus. I would definitely recommend, maybe not to colored haired people but still.
Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
Absolutely love this brand I love this line this condition specifically was great for my hair cut my hair looking nice and blonde. IAlso I love the smell and it wasn’t very expensive I definitely would recommend this product
Elyse S.
Davenport, FL
I had originally tried this in a voxbox and fell in love. My hair is naturally wavy and very frizzy. This made it seem like a had beautifully treated beach waves. It smells great too! I highly recommend it for the perfect summer look without the damaging salt water.
Alyssa H.
One can u use this with a different shampoo and still work good? I couldn't find the shampoo but have the conditioner and don't wanna wait to try it but I have the suave sea minerals volume/moisture shampoo so u think itd be good with that? Also did this make anyone's hair greasy or get build up?
Victoria r.