BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Texturizes for carefree, tousled styles, windswept waves or piece-y perfection. The leave-in, non-drying formula provides all-over body with touchable, towel-dried texture. Perfect for any colour, length or texture. With the scent of captivating coconut.

Andrea F.
Ottawa
Review for: John Frieda® Beach Blonde™ Sea Waves™ Sea Salt Spray , Spray more...
I have naturally curly hair, so some days I like to wear it like beach waves. Best to see Saltspray is by far my favorite, are used to use Aquage but then I stumbled upon this one. It gives my hair the perfect amount of curl and the smell is awesome. I also love amount of texture it gives my hair! Love! John Frieda Beach Blonde Sea Waves Sea Salt Spray
Victoria O.
Waukesha, WI
Review for: John Frieda® Beach Blonde™ Sea Waves™ Sea Salt Spray more...
I recently just bought and tried this product out..I just got a new wave artist iron and it goes great with the look I wanted for my waves. So far it’s long lasting. There’s no smell they could add a smell like coconut scent maybe since it’s “beach blonde” I would recommend it to others.
Becky S.
Wilmington, NC
This is a great alternative to the more expensive salt sprays on the market. I use it when I'm using my other John Frieda products, namely the go blonder sprays and shampoo. I live at the beach and find it to have similar results to an actual day at the beach and it smells good as well.
Kaitlyn B.
Burlington
Review for: John Frieda® Beach Blonde™ Sea Waves™ Sea Salt Spray more...
I saw Lauren Conrad using this product in a hair tutorial and I immediately bought it. I wanted the same beachy waves that she has! But it mostly just made my hair wet and flattened it. The smell is nice - like coconuts, but I just don’t get beachy waves out of it.
Kayla Y.
Wellsburg, WV
This is legit the best beach waves i have ever got! My hair is super straight and a bit wavy at most but to find a product that gives me that "scrunch" look without over using gel or hair spray is a treasure. John Freidas Blonde collection has never let me down!
Annie F.
I love this product! It gives me such natural waves with zero effort - it really looks like I just sat on the beach with the wind whipping my hair around for a few hours, so natural! This smells amazing and the formula seems to be very gentle and doesn't build up.
Eliza B.
Review for: John Frieda® Beach Blonde™ Sea Waves™ Sea Salt Spray more...
This product is perfect in the summer time. Gives you perfect beach waves and it smells fantastic. I can’t use just this product alone so I usually use secret weapon touch up cream to perfect my hair. (My hair gets frizzy)
Christa M.
Lees Summit, MO
Review for: John Frieda® Beach Blonde™ Sea Waves™ Sea Salt Spray more...
If you don’t have naturally curly or wavy hair there may not be a big purpose for this spray except for texture if curling with and iron or beach waver. It makes clean hair less slick and more apt to hold a curl.
Kayla W.
Review for: John Frieda® Beach Blonde™ Sea Waves™ Sea Salt Spray more...
This has now become my go-to sea salt spray. Every time I find a sea salt spray that I love, they end up getting discontinued. I used to love the got2b and OGX kinds. Then back in June I ordered a beauty box from Target and a sample of this spray was in it. Thanks goodness it was! I am now in love with this stuff. It does great on my curly hair! John Frieda please don't fail me and stop making this because I love it!
Hope B.
This is alright. I have very thick hair so I have to braid my hair first and then spray the Spray. It is a bit pricey for the value but it does do the job. I do recommend this if you do have thin hair but not for thick hair unless if you put in curlers.
Jeanette W.
Garfield, NJ
Little confused - description says it's for any color hair etc. but it's called beach blonde? Does this contain any hair lightening properties? I don't want my hair to lighten!
Valerie C.
Does this change the color of your hair at all with extended use? I'm a brunette and am using this product, and haven't noticed any changes. I'm not interested in changing the color of my hair at all.
Ella m.
Evansville, IN
Does this work I've been trying to find one that works well on long think hair.
Amy R.
Carver, MA
Does this product work best on wet or dry hair?
Stephanie A.
Mount Carroll, IL
A while back I received a free sample of this and loved it. I can't seem to find it anywhere. Where has everyone been finding it in stores?