2 colors available

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Texturizes for carefree, tousled styles, windswept waves or piece-y perfection. The leave-in, non-drying formula provides all-over body with touchable, towel-dried texture. Perfect for any colour, length or texture. With the scent of captivating coconut.

Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
This here is my absolute favorite beach spray! I love love love this stuff I would be fine with just this and dry shampoo only if had to for the rest of my life. I get beautiful beach waves and my hair is still soft and amazing. It gives a nice light texture but doesn't over do it or make ur hair crunchy or dry. It also helps give me volume. I have flat, fine, naturally slightly wavy hair that also gets greasy easy and this doesn't make my hair greasy or flat. I spray it evenly all over, slightly scrunch, and air dry and it's beautiful. I do my hair at night and sleep on it and my hair is still perfect in the morning and never have to fix it in the morning. Defidently recommend this beach spray to everybody!
Amber V.
Amber V.
Chattanooga , Tn
Best inexpensive sea salt spray! Great for adding texture without crunchiness. I have very processed, fine hair and I use this to create texture, definition, and waves without frizz. My only complaints are that the nozzle has stopped working on two of the bottles that I have purchased and there is a fine line between an effortless looking style and completely weighing my hair down. As long as you're mindful of how much you're using and letting it dry before deciding whether or not to add more product, this is a great product at a fantastic price!
Julia W.
Julia W.
I love this spray! It smells really good, sort of like vanilla and coconut and something else that I can't put my finger on. I have fine, long, and naturally wavy hair and this does the trick for me. I spray it into already air dried hair when my waves need a little more oomph, then I lightly scrunch it. Gives beautiful, piecey but not crunchy, waves. My favorite way to wear this is with my hair up in a ponytail and this product in, because it gives my ponytails a ton of volume! Awesome price, too.
Lor A.
Lor A.
To be fair, I haven't used this product a ton of times--because I haven't gotten the result I desired. It smells great, a little coconutty and just beachy, and adds a little bit of texture, but nowhere near what I'd hoped (maybe my hair is too fine??). What it does do is somehow deter oil, acting as a preventative dry shampoo in a weird way. I'll keep occasionally experimenting with how I use it and will hopefully find a way to make it work for me in that super-beachy style.
L A.
L A.
I love this spray! It's a summertime must have for me. I have used it for a couple of years now and am never disappointed. The smell is amazing & smells like the beach! I have long naturally wavy hair that goes frizzy after swimming or if I don't blow dry & straighten it...This spray does what I want...it allows me to wear my hair wavy without getting crunchy, which is perfect for a beach or pool day!
Beth L.
Beth L.
Holly, MI
I have naturally wavy/curly hair, but the sea salt spray seemed to enhance the waves, giving it a very natural look, and it was not hard or crispy. I enjoyed the beachy smell of this product and it gave me really nice looking waves. I found it on sale so the price was right to try it. I don't use it every day (I alternate between wanting waves and more curls), but am overall pleased with the results.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
I absolutely love this product. It is my go to during the summer. I have wavy hair and my summer routine is occasional conditioning; I can take a shower, put some conditioning product in and use my Beach Blonde, a few scrunches and once I'm out the door my hair will dry into the prettiest tousled beach waves without it looking stiff or crunchy. One of the easiest routines!
Karson G.
Karson G.
First, this smells amazing. 2nd it made my hair just a frizzy kind of wavy kind of straight blob. Although, it probably didn't work because of my hair type. If you have hair that can hold waves or even curls easy I would recommend this. My hair is very heavy, long and doesn't do anything good naturally (usually tries to be wavy but wants to be straight too).
Savanna P.
Savanna P.
Madison, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have Asian hair so my hair can be very thin and silky which makes it hard for any kind of curls to stay put. I've tried so many hair products that claim to make my hair look wavy but they never work. I finally tried this and I must say this is the best sea salt spray I have ever used! My hair stays wavy all throughout the day and I absolutely love it!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Vermillion, SD
I love this stuff for after a day at the pool or beach. My hair gets super frizzy when exposed to chlorine or salt from the beach, so this product basically saves it. I just spray a bit into it and run my fingers through to get the desired effect. I have brown-ish hair, and I believe this product also gives your hair a beachy color without damaging it.
Jeanette W.
Jeanette W.
Garfield, NJ
Little confused - description says it's for any color hair etc. but it's called beach blonde? Does this contain any hair lightening properties? I don't want my hair to lighten!
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this change the color of your hair at all with extended use? I'm a brunette and am using this product, and haven't noticed any changes. I'm not interested in changing the color of my hair at all.
Ella m.
Ella m.
Evansville, IN
Does this work I've been trying to find one that works well on long think hair.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Carver, MA
Does this product work best on wet or dry hair?
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Mount Carroll, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
A while back I received a free sample of this and loved it. I can't seem to find it anywhere. Where has everyone been finding it in stores?