BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Purifying shampoo cleanses daily dirt and product build-up. Leaves hair silky, soft, and beach-ready, no matter the season. Infused with peppermint and notes of citrus for an invigorating sensation. With Omega-rich kukui Fresh summer fragrance, like a vacation at the beach. Suitable for all hair types and shades, including color-treated hair.

WATER, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, BETAINE, FRAGRANCE, COCAMIDE MEA, BENZYL ALCOHOL, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, MALIC ACID, MENTHYL LACTATE, MENTHOL, DISODIUM EDTA, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, BENZOPHENONE-4, GLYCINE, PPG-9, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, MENTHA PIPERITA (PEPPERMINT) LEAF EXTRACT, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, FUCUS VESICULOSUS EXTRACT, YELLOW 6, BLUE 1

• Is it good for girls who aren't so blond? I mean, my hair...1 Answers
  • What does this shampoo specifically do for blonde hair? I...1 Answers
  • Is this product just for blondes? Does it affect your hai...1 Answers
Makinzie J.
Lake elsinore, CA
I love this shampoo, it is my new favorite! I got it on sale at target and thought I would give it a try, which went well and I am now stocked up on it. I love the minty and fresh smell of the shampoo. I usually try to stay away from scented stuff as my skin is very sensitive and I try to just avoid scents just in case. It makes you scalp feel very clean, I use a lot of dry shampoo in between washes so it’s nice to really feel like all the residue is washed away. I use the conditioner as well which you will love if you love the shampoo. The product is very light as well which is another plus because a lot of products that are heavier don’t wash out as easily and it makes my hair get oily faster. The product lasts a long time as well, it lasted me about four months and I have long thick hair so it’s nice to have a product that will last you, especially for the price. I honestly can’t say enough about this product, I love it!
Britt M.
I used this years ago and was so sad when it was discontinued, but now it’s back and I’m thrilled! This truly gets rid of the gross chlorine smell and feel left in my hair after swimming in pools, but what I love is this scent as well. Most shampoos don’t have a scent to help mask the smell chlorine leaves behind on hair, but this does. It leaves your hair smelling minty fresh, which wouldn’t be my first scent choice, but it beats the alternative!
Juliann M.
Woburn
sadly this is only a summer product in most stores, because i would use it all year long! leaves a nice smell and does feel like it actually purifies my hair. i also have a flaky scalp at point and this did help it. it is mentholated but not to a point where it is too much.
Alexandra H.
Winthrop, MN
It works okay. It doesn’t help make hair more blonde though. It does feel minty and cool. I prefer other shampoos that make hair feel cleaner. It does hold up for scent. I am slightly disappointed.
Shayna K.
Lincoln, CA
This is okay. It did feel very clean and refreshing but i felt like it dried out my hair. My hair would feel stripped and dry after the shower and get very tangled. Plus the feeling of it purifying and cleaning my scalp went away after the first use.
Katlin S.
Athens, OH
I use this in the summer and really love it. It has such a nice smell and a nice tingly feeling. I don’t think this is just for blondes, although I am blonde. The conditioner really leaves my hair extremely soft and manageable.
Emma F.
This stuff is hard to find by me. But when I find it I love love love the smell. I love the tingle. I wish they would make it in a bigger size.. I'm not even blond but I love it in the summer months. John Frieda® Beach Blonde Cool Dip® Shampoo
Sadie P.
Abilene, TX
I got this in my Christmas stocking it was on sale on target for a bit great smell but didn’t really do what I thought it would the smell is the only thing I liked about it hah I might try some other products
Lexi T.
Davidson, NC
Love love love this shampoo. It smells soooo amazing and the conditioner that goes with it does Too! The John Frieda line is super affordable and one of my favorite drugstore hair care brands. This leaves my hair feeling fresh and clean.
Caitlin D.
Lake Panasoffkee
My mother used this on me from the time I learned how to swim on my own at the beach or the pool and I have continued using it for after swimming and at home when I need a little pick me up.
Elissa M.
Will this lighten my hair? Not sure why it's called beach blonde?
Lisa  C.
Bensalem, PA
Is this product recommend for daily use? I read some reviews that it drys hair out if used daily? Also will this product remove chlorine?
Is this product safe for color treated hair
Lauren B.
Taylor, MI
Is this actually a clarifying shampoo? It seems like a product that claims to add texture would add build up to your hair rather than remove it!
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
This product as amazing??

back