BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Kat T.
Carrboro, NC
I love this product!! High quality and it works SO well. I will continue to repurchase because of how worth the money it is. I would recommend this to others as well! Super easy and anyone would enjoy this product, I will keep buying it no doubt!!
Miranda M.
Arlington, TX
There's nothing I hate more than giving a product a bad review but unfortunately I have to with this product. It was very chalky. It didn't do much for my hair. The smell was very good but I expected more from this. I wouldn't recommend this....
Stefanie D.
Jacksonville , FL
One of my favorites, I haven't came across any of the products I haven't like yet. The smell is so refreshing
Bailey T.
Wabash, IN
Kept my hair from being brassy but that was about it. Smelled well, but expected more. Not overly impressed!
Summer C.
Berea, KY
I Hated This. It Was Like Chalky & Cakey. It Just Really didn't Work With Me At Alll.