John Freida Frizz Ease® Straight Fixation® Smoothing Creme 1.25 oz. Tube uploaded by Melanie W.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Jessika A.
This is the best drug store anti frizz product I’ve tried. I was regularly buying this, but I recently ran out. However, I’m itching to get back to using this! It smooths, shines and has heat protection. It leaves hair so soft and not greasy.
Marylou C.
John Frieda Frizz Ease is a great produxt for taming frizz but I have to be honest in works best in very small amounts if you have pretty healthy hair esp if you dry and straighten your hair alot...You dont need alot of priloduct and it makes your hair feel very smooth and soft...I give this product a four only because it can make your hair a tad bit greasy lookibg of youre not very careful about how much product you use.
Rachel C.
I use this product after the classic frizz ease hair oil, anytime I blow dry my hair and want a little extra help to keep it straight and smooth. It’s not perfect but definitely helps- would recommend!
Katherine F.
E Northport, NY
So I already have naturally pin straight long hair so it's hard to say how well this product would work for people who have more body or texture to their hair. I noticed it helped with any random frizz I would have and also helped tame fly aways. I only use a pea size amount so this product has lasted me a very long time.
Katelyn E.
This works really good to put in right before I blow dry my hair or when I’m about to put it in braids. It is very effective and is a good price for the value you get. I love this and will recommend it to others
Doroteya S.
Stock Island, FL
I think I have bought every product a person can buy to straighten hair and this is the only product that works. It helps! Works just as well as the salon that cost twice as much. Recommend it
Sonya G.
This smells great but I’m not sure it makes my hair much less frizzier. I used it after I showered, before straightening, etc but it didn’t really seem to have much of an effect on my hair. I prefer serums to hair creams because I feel like those actually make a difference.
Miranda L.
Branson, MO
This product is fantastic. It smooths the hair well, detangles and smells amazing. I always use this after getting out of the shower when I'm going to be straightening my hair. It makes my hair really soft and silky after straightening. Great price and easy to find.
Stefany P.
Wayne, NJ
It works! I have long hair and I just apply a little amount to my hands, rub and put it in my hair. Make sure you don't put it on your scalp first, or don't put too much on your scalp because then it will look greasy. However, it does work and your hair won't be frizzy!
Kelsey H.
I use this when I want pin straight hair. It really does keep your hair super straight for days. It smells clean and it light weight. Don’t go ham with it though; it can leave a sticky residue with over use. Detangles and smooths as well!
Kelsey A.
Hartselle, AL
Does this really help control frizzy hair?
Mackenzie R.
Madison, IL
Does this product work well for thick frizzy hair? I don't normally straighten or blow dry my hair, just so I can keep it healthy, so it's not too damaged. I just need something that will control my hair and won't take a lot of time or effort.
Jessica h.
Newark, DE
Does this weigh your hair down?