John Freida Frizz Ease® Straight Fixation® Smoothing Creme 1.25 oz. Tube uploaded by Melanie W.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Faith L.
Santa Barbara, CA
I love this stuff! I don't dry or straighten my hair, so I use it right out of the shower after towel drying. I have blonde hair, and it's sort of a mix between blonde and straight. I find this creme to do exactly what it's meant for, and it makes my hair feel manageable and soft for about two days before I wash it again.
Isabella O.
Capistrano Beach, CA
I love this product I use it every morning because I have some what frizzy hair, first I brush my hair then I squirt some on my hands and rub it into all of my hair and no more frizz! You get a lot of use out of the product and for a fantastic price, you can't beat it. I recommend this to anyone with frizzy hair;)
Jennifer S.
Booneville, KY
I purchased this product and have used it for a while now. I use it to try an control frizzes. I still have some that stick up some though. It works okay I guess. It is not very expensive. I have had mine a while and still have some left. I do not use much of it when applying it.
K V.
This smoothing cream really works great. I gave three stars because finding the right amount is really tricky. It smooths, but if you put just a touch too much product, it's a greasy mess and usually if you don't put enough, adding anymore again left me a greasy mess!
Kate S.
Maumee, OH
I used to have insanely frizzy hair in any weather and this had been my go to ever since I first used my sisters!! It smells great and works well, it isn't too pricy and works better than most pricy brands anyways! Would recommend
Holly W.
Cookeville, TN
The best hair Creme I have ever used. Keeps my natural curly blonde hair straight all day long. Keeps it from frizzing during the hot humid day. It definitely met all my expections. Very effective and no room for improvement.
Emily H.
Madisonville , TN
I have used this product for several years. It has helped control frizz and keep my hair straight even in high humidity! I apply before I blow dry my hair. I would highly suggest this for women with wavy to curly hair!
Adriana V.
Wautoma, WI
Some days I have no time to straighten my hair so i wash my hair and add John Freida Frizz Ease Straight Smoothing Creme and I'm ready to go. My hair looks just like it does when I use my straightener.
Dilenia A.
Bronx, NY
Love this product smells great. It controls my frizz & it does help my hair especially with baby hairs. I have dark brown hair & it's thin but I have a lot of hair. Yes I would buy product again.
Terylyn  S.
Austin, Texas
I love this creme. I have thin, dry hair and an oily scalp. it makes my hair thicker and smoothr and keeps the frizz away. it was my first buying this product, but I will buy it again.
Kelsey A.
Hartselle, AL
Does this really help control frizzy hair?
Mackenzie R.
Madison, IL
Does this product work well for thick frizzy hair? I don't normally straighten or blow dry my hair, just so I can keep it healthy, so it's not too damaged. I just need something that will control my hair and won't take a lot of time or effort.
Jessica h.
Newark, DE
Does this weigh your hair down?