BY GRACO #14 in Strollers

Find Baby Strollers at Target.com! Take your kiddo for a ride in the Graco FastAction jogger/Click Connect stroller. It has a 5-point harness system to secure your little one in place. This stroller can be easily converted into a jogger with its lockable front swivel wheels for easy maneuvering. Its multi-position seat is padded to cushion your baby while an extra-large basket and cup holders keep baby's essentials handy. Its unique smartphone cradle and covered storage compartment are perfect for your cell phone, keys, wallet and more. This 5-point harness stroller has an expandable canopy with peek-a-boo window to protect your child from the sun's harmful. Color: Azalea. Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Veronica P.
Antioch , CA
As a first time mom deciding which baby products to use for your first baby is exhausting. So much time and research goes into finding what not only fits your need and budget but is also safe, reliable, and overall a good quality product. After hours and hours of research and going to different stores to try the strollers in person I decide a Graco jogging stroller would be best. I love that the tires are air filled and not the hard rubber ones. I find that it goes over bumpy terrain a lot of easier. It’s a little bulky, even when folded down. But that is the only con I could find. Graco is a brand I now trust and will most likely be using for the rest of my future children.
Jenn R.
This stroller was an absolute godsend for my daughter who was a preemie and came home on oxygen. It was big enough for her oxygen tank and her other medical equipment to fit in the storage area under the stroller. The price was decent for the quality of the stroller. And we use it very frequently even though my daughter finally does not need oxygen tanks or other equipment. It has an excellent steering capacity and I can maneuver it with one hand if need be. It's easily foldable with one hand as well and fits in the back of my SUV perfectly. It is definitely a must-have for anyone who has a little one with special needs or loves to go hiking or walking great distances.
Vanessa |.
Love the Jogger Graco! Used the infant seat as a car seat, too, for the first three months when we were in family members’ cars. Now our daughter is 2 years old and the jogger still works great during our morning jogs on dirt trails. It’s sturdy and not too big. Works great at Disneyland, too! The storage basket is large, there’s two cup holders, a small compartment for my keys and my iPhone used to fit perfectly, but I upgraded and now the phone slot is too small, but loved it while I used it.
My only ask would be to be able to move the handle back and forth, so I could keep the sun away from my baby’s face when the sun is low. ☀️ Jogger Graco
Mae A.
Surprisingly I started to love this stroller. The only reason my husband and I decided to purchase this was because the first stroller we got was damaged and my cousin recommended it. I believe we paid a pretty decent price for it, because we got it from target and we were able to use my red card on top of another extra discount. The only reason I gave it 4 stars was just because it’s a little bit heavy for me to use without my husband with me, and living in NY to be able to travel if you don’t have a car is to use subways and not all subways have elevator or escalators so it sucks to travel with it at times.
Adlee R.
Woodbridge, VA
I love this stroller! Its perfect for off road and running too! It moves very smoothly and is heavy duty for rocky paths! Another great feature is how easily it folds up and comes open as well. I would recommend this for s first time mom because it also can hold the carseat in the first stage of life and can grow with your child!
Sydney W.
Mc Cook, NE
Perfect for our first child. Baby seemed to have plenty of room while being comfortable. Extra space below seat, along with space for your phone and cup holders. Only downfall for us was the front wheel would lock up randomly while on a walk, not a huge deal, but we did have to stop multiple times during our walks to unlock the switch on the front wheel. Otherwise great stroller...the click connect for the car seat was another great feature we used often.
Jen R.
Chesapeake, VA
I’ve been using this stroller for almost a year and I love that I can click my infant car seat into it. However it is quite bulky and heavy and can be hard to maneuver in tight spots but I didn’t want to have to buy a second stroller just to have something smaller. When my daughter sits in Just the stroller alone she can’t have any toys because they just fall out the bottom since there is no bottom or fold up feature near the feet that some strollers have.
Jordan H.
Eleanor, WV
I had so many issues with this stroller, esp when I tried jogging with it. The front wheel never cooperated and would make me almost flip my precious baby out of it on the reg. Jogging with it was miserable because you could only run with the wheel locked and it was a pain to turn if you had to. Wouldn’t purchase again if I had to. (I tried reaching out to Graco to see if it was just a bad stroller and they offered no help).
Lauren M.
I have used this jogger a hand full of times, our son is only 6 months old so I think we will use it much more once he’s big enough to be out of his infant seat and I can jog with him. This stroller is very sturdy and the wheel ride smooth when jogging. It is a bit heavy for taking in and out of the car but nothing extreme and I can do it by myself. I’m a small women only 5’1 120lbs and I load it in and out of my SUV.
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
I don’t have any complaints about this stroller. I turns just fine, was super easy to put together, feels like a nice, sturdy stroller that is going to last for years. I haven’t jogged with it yet but I’ve taken it in different terrain like dirt roads and grass and it rolls nicely still. I highly recommend!