Jogger Baby Trend uploaded by melissa h.

BY BABY TREND #67 in Strollers

Find Baby Strollers at Target.com! Jogger Baby Trend Color: Grotto. Gender: Unisex. see more...

• I really love the look but I want to know how long it act...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Brooke A.
Ironton, OH
Love this stroller. You can have your child face you or face to look at everything. The front wheel Swivels and goes awesome through the grass.
Ginny L.
Pittsburgh
We bought this for our first son and like it so much we actually bought a second one for when my second son was born.
Alexis D.
Latrobe, PA
This stroller is super safe and ergonomic. I feel very confident using this stroller to take my baby for walks.
Kayleigh B.
A little heavy and bulky but exactly what I was expecting and looking for in a jogging stroller.
Maricela P.
Orlando, FL
Very durable, easy to use. Sturdy when going for a jog. Baby is comfortable, safe and secure.
Kristina H.
Williams Bay, WI
My husband and I love our baby trend jogger in green!! Our son is a year and a half old and we still use it! Pros are the stroller is super easy to push. Cons are the tires go flat fast. Our son loves this stroller and we are very satisfied!
Dominique M.
Estevan
Love these strollers! They could fold up a little smaller however I am pleased with everything overall.
We had to adjust the front wheel slightly to remove a wobble but now it’s great and will never go back
Andrea M.
Moncton, NB
This is stroller is compact and is just lovely!! Adaptable to a lot of different baby carrier seats. I got a great deal on it too from ToysRUs - $69!!!!
Lace W.
Listowel , ON
I upgraded to this stroller so it was easier for on the go. It has been a wonderful thing. Go easily anywhere we want to take baby Kali.
Xylia V.
Yuma, AZ
I really love the look but I want to know how long it actually lasts for a baby is it still comfy after 12mnths?