Jogger Baby Trend uploaded by melissa h.

BY BABY TREND #67 in Strollers

Find Baby Strollers at Target.com! Jogger Baby Trend Color: Grotto. Gender: Unisex. see more...

• I really love the look but I want to know how long it act...1 Answers
Mia T.
Brownsville, TX
This stroller was a saver when my baby was smaller. He did not like any other stroller but as soon as I got him into this one he loved. It was super convienet and easy to convert from a regular stroller to a bassinet. And the fact that you can having them facing you or switch it up when they are a bit older to forward facing. This stroller is worth every penny.
Raquel P.
Kannapolis
I ENJOY THE RASE OF USE WITH THIS STROLLER. THE ONLY DOWNSIDE IS THE CARSEAT PART, IT CONNECTS INTO THE STROLLER AT SUCH AN ANGLE I WORRY THAT BABY WILL FALL FORWARD! I ALSO DONT FEEL LIKE IT IS SECURED ENOUGH IN THE STROLLER. OTHERWISE I DO LIKE THE EASE OF MOVEMENT, AND HOW QUICKLY I CAN OPEN AND CLOSE IT.
Clara S.
Fort Irwin, CA
Love this stroller!! The only probably is it does get wobbly if you are running or going fast you always have to have the front wheel on lock which then makes it harder when running and Turing corners
Kristina H.
Williams Bay, WI
My husband and I love our baby trend jogger in green!! Our son is a year and a half old and we still use it! Pros are the stroller is super easy to push. Cons are the tires go flat fast. Our son loves this stroller and we are very satisfied!
member-e5d62
Totally awesome! Very sturdy and I feel at peace knowing my baby is safe. The material is very high quality and so is the structure. The grow with me style is very convenient too
Sandra C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
We bought this stroller at Target and the matching car seat carrier that goes with it. We love how we can remove the bassinet from the stroller and put the infant car seat into the stroller, and not have to worry about the car seat falling off the stroller like other travel systems. The bassinet function is a great use, especially if we are going to be out on long walks. The option to turn bassinet to face you or away from you is one of my favorite features. With a infant I feel like I don't have to stop and check on my baby as often, I can have him face me and see what he is doing at all times.  Its a good stroller, and all was well priced.
Riahannon V.
Lemon Grove, CA
We got this at target our favorite stroller out of an orbit, safety 1st, graco jogger. My LO is 19 months 19 lbs and 32cm he fits perfect in the bassinet position and also as a stroller seat. I love the forward facing and rear facing. Storage basket is big enough for a full size diaper and and large purse without rubbing on the seat. Price is excellent. I highly recommend this
Erikka B.
Rigby, ID
I love this stroller! I wanted a stroller with a bassinet but they were all so expensive! I was ecstatic when I found this one. We got the car seat to go with it and it was the perfect stroller for us. I loved that when we were out running errands when my son was in his infant car seat we ably needed to bring the bad of the stroller and the car seat clipped right on.
Erin S.
Vernal, UT
I love our stroller! It took me a minute to figure out all the ways it can be used and ill admit before I did I was ready to get a new stroller but now I absolutely love it! It has so much space underneath in the basket, where as most stroller have very small storage. It is very decently priced in comparison to other strollers. Amazing. Purchaed at Walmart
Jessie E.
Malad City , ID
My mother in law gave us this jogger and it has worked out really great for our baby up to nine months. Because of the wheels and the seat function i want to replace it with a different jogger. It's great because it turns from a bassinet into a seat. However the seat doesn't become deep enough once they reach a certain age, for comfortability. Also the wheels loose air pressure fast if you take it off roading like we do. The strollers seat belt doesn't adjust very well and is just three narrow straps and not enough coverage for the crotch. Other than all that the overall look of the stroller is very nice.
Xylia V.
Yuma, AZ
I really love the look but I want to know how long it actually lasts for a baby is it still comfy after 12mnths?