Jogger Baby Trend uploaded by Jacey L.Jogger Baby Trend uploaded by melissa h.

BY BABY TREND #62 in Strollers

Find Baby Strollers at Target.com! Jogger Baby Trend Color: Grotto. Gender: Unisex. see more...

• I really love the look but I want to know how long it act...1 Answers
Sidney W.
Lebanon, TN
I love the way this stroller looks and the fact you can move the seat into so many different positions but that's where my love stops. The stroller seat ripped on the sides towards the feet area within 3 months of buying it and now at a year of owning we are already looking to replace. My daughter is on the smaller side, 2 yrs and 28 pounds, so shes not large enough to cause this much damage. It is also rather large and very hard to fold up. If you have a sedan this stroller will barely fit in the trunk so beware. I bought this seat mainly because of the price and aesthetics but now I'm wishing I had spent the money on a similar looking on with a high price tag because you definitely get what you pay for.
Michelle R.
Osteen
I have enjoyed the versatility of the Baby Trend single jogger because it is a good starting jogging stroller that won't break the bank. I purchased this item for a business venture and then began using it for my own child soon after. It has a quick fold option which is handy. I love the fact that the stroller can stand upright on its own! It can be a little wobbly though with the front wheel being allowed to swivel. If my baby gets it dirty, or it gets ruined on the bike path or at the beach it's not the end of the world. Florida is hot and the fact that the canopy can be moved to allow heat to escape through the top and allow really good airflow is a huge plus! The only issue I have is that the version that doesn't have the metal spokes on the wheel, the front wheel is too tight to get an bike tire pump in to add air, I had to try like five different bike pumps before I found one small enough to fit in the space! It's not an amazing stroller, but it's dependable, and lightweight!
Holly (.
Jasper, AL
Good stroller. My kid likes it, there's room for him to grow in it and there's a lot of room for bags (diaper bags, purse, shopping bag etc). The only thing I don't like but it's not really a dislike is that it takes up a lot of room in my trunk. I have a Honda CR-V so th trunk is a pretty decent size. If traveling, don't plan on putting much else in ur trunk if you're going to take this stroller. However, like I said that isn't a true complaint bc this stroller doesn't claim to be compact.
Danielle F.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I love the stroller and how easy it moves. Need to be careful though because seems like it will tip over very easy. What I do not like is how the carseat clicks and sits in the stroller for the snap and go. Also downfall of the stroller is the buckle is complicated and makes it harder to strap in your little one.
Mary L.
Fort Hood, TX
It's an okay stroller for the price. It sucks for actually jogging though. If you don't lock the front wheel (so it can't turn), the entire stroller violently shakes when you get to more than a normal walking pace. We use it mostly for hiking and off the sidewalk adventures, but it is no good for jogging.
Natalie Z.
Milwaukee , WI
A pretty good stroller for the price ( around $100) If the sidewalks are smooth this would be fine to jog but it has virtually no suspension so the only way to absorb bumps on a uneven surface is to let some of the air out of the tires. If you are like me and do a little fast walk/slow jog it’s fine.
Diana J.
La Marque
Its a little on the bulky side, my husband hates using it because he thinks its way too big even to put inside my mini van. I honestly love that is big, its durable and the bottom has alot of storage, i travel around with 3 kids so putting stuff underneath helps lol
Julie S.
Summit hill, PA
Absolutely love this stroller. I love that I can convert the seat into a bassinet. It wasn't overly expensive, I bought it at Walmart. I love that it works with my carseat. Only con is that it does not have a cup holder but I purchased one separately.
Kristin A.
Hanford, CA
This stroller is perfect. The cargo under neath holds my bag and snacks when i go on a walk with my littlest. This stroller is medium weight if your in shape maybe heavy to someone who isn't stronger. It's easy to fold up. And takes up little room for the size.
Jackii M.
Boardman, OH
This stroller is very easy to put together and into your car. I love the ability to change positions and the large canopy. Downfall would be that it is missing a tray to hold snacks for kids and a tray for parents.
Xylia V.
Yuma, AZ
I really love the look but I want to know how long it actually lasts for a baby is it still comfy after 12mnths?