Joel Gott Cabernet 815

by Joel Gott

Joel gott california 2007 cabernet sauvignon wine 750 ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Joel Gott Cabernet 815!
Don R.
Bonita Spgs, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Joel Gott Cabernet 815 uploaded by Don R.
Under $15 at Costco . This wine has aromas of black cherries dark berries , like most CS, vanillas and a long finish. Joel and his wife has been in the wine making business for a long time. They buy fruits from Napa, lake County, Paso Robles and Mendocino and wow that’s a lot of dancing in a bottle. We paired the wine with a medium rare steak, bake potato, sauté bean with Bacon bits, mushrooms and onions.
Danielle  R.
Purchased at: Target
Delicious, dark red wine. Not sweet all! It reminds me of ménage a trois or Apothic wines. This pairs well with pasta or a nice cheese board! Reasonably priced and worth the purchase if you’re looking for a good red!
Diane P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Joel Gott... one if my favorite Cabernets... it is a dry wine...in the perfect affordable price range. Joel Gott is a great wine for an evening sipping or delicious steak pairing. This is my go to wine. Joel Gott Cabernet 815
Saray C.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Costco
Amazing 😉 quality you can taste! I can’t stress it enough how good this wine is ! One of my new favorites.
Valerie V.
Madison Heights , MI
Joel Gott Cabernet 815 uploaded by Valerie V.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Love it!! This wine is pretty average priced. It has a very bold taste. I would recommend you give it a try.
Alyssa C.
This is my favorite cab sav. It is smooth with a good blended flavor. It is on the expensive side, so I don't drink it very often. If I'm going to choose a red, this is the way to go.
Uuganzaya M.
Orinda, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Very smooth and has nice taste but it has weird scent. This wine was very affordable. I got it from safeway.
Alexa C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
The 815 is a lot name of where Joel Gott harvested the grapes for this Cabernet Sauvignon. 2007 was one of the best Napa had in over 50 years, and this wine expresses such. Nose of beautiful ripe blackberry and cassis, little toasted vanilla. The palate is a rich array of jammy fruits melded into baking spices. Drink this vintage now, and until 2018.
Elise S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Best red wine for the price! My go to red wine! Not too sweet, very smooth perfect for any time is year
Ana W.
Arlington
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My favorite Cabernet of all time! The flavor is so rich, and I have tried other wines that were much more expensive that are not nearly as good. I like to shop around at one point, but now I automatically reach for this wine every single time that I go to the grocery store.

Looking for your answer?