Joe Grooming Moisturizer uploaded by Soraida C.

BY JOE GROOMING

Soothing After Shave and Hydrating Body Moisturizer. Not tested on animals Nutrient rich olive and soy oils + herbal extracts to moisturize and firm without feeling greasy. . see more...

Soraida C.
Soraida C.
Joe Grooming Moisturizer:
Soothing After Shave and Hydrating Body Moisturizer. Nutrient rich formula with aloe, Vitamin E plus herbal extracts, Joe Grooming's Moisturizer firms and hydrates without ever feeling greasy. No dyes or perfumes make this moisturizer perfect for all skin types.

Tori R.
Tori R.
Garfield Hts, OH
My boyfriend uses this product and his skin always feels extremity soft and moisturized. When he doesn't use this product his skin feels very dry and rough. I will always buy this product for him! Amazing product!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product after I shave. .especially my legs. No extreme scents to irritate freshly shaved skin. Supple smell. Love this product I recommend for everyone in the house!
daisy t.
daisy t.
Miami,FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Súper me encanta la manera de dejar él olor me gusta mucho tienen buen sentido del olfato al crear esto
Nyashia R.
Nyashia R.
Hackensack, NJ
It's a good product to use after you shave, I let my mom smell it and she said it smelled kind of weird, I don't really think so I think it smells amazing but I guess it just kinda depends on what you like
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Laurel Hill, NC
This is a really good moisturizer. It does its job. Not too much so that the skin is oily, but just enough. It's affordable and I would recommend it to friends. I bought this product online and I am very satisfied.
Corinne H.
Corinne H.
Martinsburg , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product for my fiance as a gift. I bought it from Ulta while it was on sale but I would buy the product again for full price. I've used it myself before as an aftershave product and it works really well to calm razor burn. I also like the clean looking packaging.
Débora K.
Débora K.
Será que esse produto é bom mesmo Só tenho cara de ser bom porque vários outros que eu sei não vi nenhum resultado Tomara que seja bom né
Courtney  W.
Courtney W.
does this leave a scent or a greasy texture on the skin?
Sophie P.
Sophie P.
What type of scent does this leave on the skin and If so how long does it last??? When you apply the moisturiser is it sticky ?