BY JOE GROOMING

Variable Hold Spray With Natural UV Protection. Not tested on animals For light control, spray on slightly damp hair and style. For maximum hold, spray on vigorously towel dried hair after styling. Avoid direct contact with the eyes. . see more...

Lacey K.
Portland, OR
I picked a tiny little bottle of this from Ulta with my roommate. He has ridiculous hair and was looking for something to manage it a little better. We said, why the hell not? and took it home. He ended up traveling for a bit and it ended up at my house and in my possession. I have stick-straight hair and really appreciate hair products that don't make my hair greasy and sticky and gross. I figured a product aiming at short hair for men might work well for me in lightness and ease. This is one of the least tacky but effective products I have come across. Like mousses, I feel there is a decent amount of control so the product doesn't go where it shouldn't in quantities you don't want. I need to experience it more to give more feedback, but so far so good.
Sameer Rashid M.
Ozone Park, NY
In winter when the wind is blowing the hairs goes to all places, this product really acts well. Two thumbs for the friend to introduce this to me :D