Joe Fresh 8HR Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner

by Joe Fresh

Once the eyeliner that’s showing on the top is gone is that it? Can you not twist it to show more of the pencil or sharpen it?
Start your review of Joe Fresh 8HR Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner!
How would you rate this product?
7 months agoHalifax
The price is reasonable, and I find this eyeliner goes on quite smoothly. I did find it does live up to the 8 hour name, but it does tend to smudge a bit at the corners of my eyes. For this reason, I give it 4 stars instead of 5. Overall it's a great product for the price!
6 months agoStoney Creek, ON
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
I am amazed at how great this works. Even hours of crying... And I still seem to look like I still have eyeliner on. I have used other brands that are more expensive and yet still come back to this one as it's dependable and reliable
a year agoKingston, ON
I purchased this liner on a whim and I was shockingly surprised at how good of a product this liner is. I loved that it was a easy one swipe application, was creamy going on, didn't resist or feel dry when applying. I was impressed that it was a one swipe and it was super black, no going back & forth for desired darkness.
2 years agoWinnipeg, MB
At first I found this eye liner pencil difficult to use and it was very light and didn't stay well. I used a lighter to heat up the tip and it starting working really well! It's now my go to eyeliner for everyday use
2 years agoGuelph, ON
I'm using the Joe Fresh - Fine Tip Liquid Eyeliner in the shade Classic Navy. Applies easily, removes easily too which is helpful when making a mistake.
2 years ago
Absolutely adore this brand! High-end makeup for a fraction of the price, and available at any Shoppers Drug Mart Etc!
2 years agoRed Deer, AB
I loved this. Easy to use and goes on smooth! I am not a huge fan of certain eyeliner and I didn't mind using this one!
2 years ago
The greatest eyeliner for the lowest price. Easy to apply and you can conventionally purchase at loblaws or shoppers!