Joe Fresh

by Joe Fresh

What do they sell?
Where can i find these ?
What do you think about the Joe Fresh "Fresh Glass" Lip Gloss? Got it for free on Mother's day from a coupon. It's regularly $6.
Start your review of Joe Fresh!
How would you rate this product?
Heather G.
Ottawa, ON
I recently purchased their highlighter and fell in love. It's comparable to one from Becca but is super affordable. I bought the champagne shade. The nice thing about it was the fact that the shade itself is highlighting and it's not too glittery. It doesn't make me feel like I'm wearing some Claire's product from the 1990s
dee F.
Joe Fresh is trendy and not expensive. I used to buy there but now sold by JC Penney? Not my forte....Sorry.
Shanna J.
Gordon, GA
I don't have a store local but I do have a few pieces. They are very comfortable and still look new even though they're three years old.
Basi A.
These clothes are comfy. I'm just starting to see them in the United States. This brand was common is Canada at Super Store. They last awhile. Soft and stretchy. Budget friendly.
CHRISTA F.
Lynchburg, TN
Fashionista Expert Level 4
They have very cute kids clothes but the clothes are just very pricey. This brand I don't really see much around where I live unless you go to Jcpennys.
Laura B.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely love Joe Fresh. It is my go to when I need anything. I always buy my nylons from them. All of my jeans are from Joe Fresh and it is always my go to for dresses, t shirts and sweaters. Great quality and cute style.
amy A.
Des Moines, IA
I just discovered this new line at JCPenney's and I love it! such good styles, great quality and great prices. the fit is fantastic also!!
Christina V.
They have an ok selection of clothing, but the stores are so boring they don't call for my attention to go inside and shop.
Sarah S.
Overland Park, KS
I get Joe Fresh items at JCPenney. Their clothes are always very cute and on-trend. The affordable pricing is major plus.
Denice L.
I love JCPenney and like the Joe Fresh label. I find this brand trendy for young adults as well as us mature ladies. It's even better when JCP has a sale or coupon and you can snag some great deals.