BY JOBY #4 in Tripods

Joby Grip Tight Gorilla Pod Video Description. The Grip Tight Mount With Gorilla Pod Video is a kit available exclusively designed fro mobile phones. Included in the bundle is a smartphone mount and tabletop tripod for mounting small cameras with video capabilities. Using both of these mounts you can take enhanced photos and videos using your portable devices. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Astrid D.
Washington, DC
I had never though about needing a tripod for my phone, but one of my friends brought this on a vacation and after I needed one for every other vacation. You can stand these anywhere or hang them from things to get the perfect shot.
Allaine G.
Esse tripé é mt booooooooooooooooooom! Eu amo, queria ter um pra gravar vídeos para o meu canal.. espero ganhar um do Influenster né haahahah!
Oussama S.
Sidi kacem
Hello,
I  love your products, everytime creativity and new things. I wonder if you allow me to review your product on my Instagram,  I have about 30K active followers, I made already some reviews about some brands and devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from you, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Regards.

Email : ousse.souid@gmail.com
abouzzi M.
biougra , bd med 5 libreirie al moustakbal
MY NAME IS Mohamed ABOUZZI FROM MOROCCO I'M AYOUTUBER-BLOGGER , I HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL  AND INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS AND A FACEBOOK PAGE WITH  ALSO TWITTER ANDBLOGGER  . I SEE YOUR PRODUCTS AND I REALLY LOVE this ONE.
and I will be sohappy to review your products in my account  and share it with myfollowers

I send you this message for make a collaborationwith you  I'd like to promote it on My social medias and I would beable to put together a honest blog post review

I'm waiting for you
Mohamed B.
Guelmim
My name is Mohamed Creator of The5 1997 ful5, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 322 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 3,000 users and 1,200 users in instagram . Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page and my instagram for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards,
if you need any additional information, I would be happy to

provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Boulak

my email address: boulak888@gmail.com
Mohamed E.
wow great .
very good i nedd this to make a video about it in my channels on youtube .
i make videos about shoping online and tell people to buy the thongs from the internet and im also stading marketing sow it eseay to me to sell this product .
my channels have subscribres betwen 1000 and 2000 . and i have more than 20 channel .
my adress is :
name : Mohamed el maachi
city : sidi bennour
country : morocco
zip code : 24350
srtreet : 52 bd hassan el wazzani
Achrâf E.
Sidi slimane bloc 16 n1
""HelloMy name is achraf essadiqui and I have a channel on YouTube and a Facebook page with a large number of subscribers and fans and i have website I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices and my videos are harvested a large number of views can help you promote your products by reviewing them in videos My goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet, and  At the same time help the company to promote the products thank youGreetings""
ahmed h.
Great product and high quality I want to get it to explain to my channel on Youtube if it can be sent
This is my information:
The name: ahmed hytham
Country : Egypt
Address : 414 al-kholafaa street with al-abori street
Postal code : 61511
City : El Menia
My phone : +20 1008233522
imad e.
Hi there My name is imad eddine Creator of youtube, a channel that focuses on mobile technology and humor.I will promote your Website and review your product to 152 followers on my Youtube Channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook Page contains almost 1.000 followers . Good News !!!!I will post your website and product review on my Facebook page for FREE !!!! YES for FreeWhat are you still waiting for !!!  Hit me up now and enjoy the promotion with  me . Best Regards Imad
ayyoub e.
Boumia
Hello,My name is AYOub ELhejri and I am the owner .I am writing to see if you would like to work with me on my channelI promote all stories via my social media channelsMost of my readers are from differents countriesI specifically would feature your productsI know my readers would love to hear about your items and companyI look forward to hearing from you and working with you!