BY JOBY #4 in Tripods

Joby Grip Tight Gorilla Pod Video Description. The Grip Tight Mount With Gorilla Pod Video is a kit available exclusively designed fro mobile phones. Included in the bundle is a smartphone mount and tabletop tripod for mounting small cameras with video capabilities. Using both of these mounts you can take enhanced photos and videos using your portable devices. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Astrid D.
Astrid D.
Washington, DC
I had never though about needing a tripod for my phone, but one of my friends brought this on a vacation and after I needed one for every other vacation. You can stand these anywhere or hang them from things to get the perfect shot.
Allaine G.
Allaine G.
Esse tripé é mt booooooooooooooooooom! Eu amo, queria ter um pra gravar vídeos para o meu canal.. espero ganhar um do Influenster né haahahah!
ahmed h.
ahmed h.
Great product and high quality I want to get it to explain to my channel on Youtube if it can be sent
This is my information:
City : El Menia
My phone : +20 1008233522
imad e.
imad e.
Hi there My name is imad eddine Creator of youtube, a channel that focuses on mobile technology and humor.I will promote your Website and review your product to 152 followers on my Youtube Channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook Page contains almost 1.000 followers . Good News !!!!I will post your website and product review on my Facebook page for FREE !!!! YES for FreeWhat are you still waiting for !!!  Hit me up now and enjoy the promotion with  me . Best Regards Imad
Mohamed E.
Mohamed E.
wow great .
very good i nedd this to make a video about it in my channels on youtube .
i make videos about shoping online and tell people to buy the thongs from the internet and im also stading marketing sow it eseay to me to sell this product .
my channels have subscribres betwen 1000 and 2000 . and i have more than 20 channel .
my adress is :
srtreet : 52 bd hassan el wazzani
ayyoub e.
ayyoub e.
Boumia
Hello,My name is AYOub ELhejri and I am the owner .I am writing to see if you would like to work with me on my channelI promote all stories via my social media channelsMost of my readers are from differents countriesI specifically would feature your productsI know my readers would love to hear about your items and companyI look forward to hearing from you and working with you!
FAHD T.
FAHD T.
HAY MOULAY ISMAIL SECT 2 IMM 2318 APPT 7 SALÉ
I find it's stable for me 😍 it's work for funny video in youtube or instarame o twitter or ... i love this simple tripod
Tawfiq A.
Tawfiq A.
Dubai
I love this tripod, its flexible, and portable, and not heavy, i am a YouTube and when i am vlogging i use this tripod ( the gorilla tripod ,black one), however i lost mine in the park and i have no choice but use my hand ;( but i would highly recommend anyone vlogging or just need a good quality tripod this is the one especially if your going to be outdoors.