BY JOBY #21 in Tripods

Joby Grip Tight Gorilla Pod Video Description. The Grip Tight Mount With Gorilla Pod Video is a kit available exclusively designed fro mobile phones. Included in the bundle is a smartphone mount and tabletop tripod for mounting small cameras with video capabilities. Using both of these mounts you can take enhanced photos and videos using your portable devices. see more...

Astrid D.
Washington, DC
I had never though about needing a tripod for my phone, but one of my friends brought this on a vacation and after I needed one for every other vacation. You can stand these anywhere or hang them from things to get the perfect shot.
Allaine G.
Esse tripé é mt booooooooooooooooooom! Eu amo, queria ter um pra gravar vídeos para o meu canal.. espero ganhar um do Influenster né haahahah!
Rosana C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I didn't like this tripod. This was a gift but it's not resistant and I tried to do this work several times.
imad e.
Kenitra, Ismailia
Hi there My name is imad eddine Creator of youtube, a channel that focuses on mobile technology and humor.I will promote your Website and review your product to 152 followers on my Youtube Channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook Page contains almost 1.000 followers . Good News !!!!I will post your website and product review on my Facebook page for FREE !!!! YES for FreeWhat are you still waiting for !!!  Hit me up now and enjoy the promotion with  me . Best Regards Imad
abouzzi M.
Biougra, Chtouka ait baha
MY NAME IS Mohamed ABOUZZI FROM MOROCCO I'M AYOUTUBER-BLOGGER , I HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL  AND INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS AND A FACEBOOK PAGE WITH  ALSO TWITTER ANDBLOGGER  . I SEE YOUR PRODUCTS AND I REALLY LOVE this ONE.
and I will be sohappy to review your products in my account  and share it with myfollowers

I send you this message for make a collaborationwith you  I'd like to promote it on My social medias and I would beable to put together a honest blog post review

I'm waiting for you
Tawfiq A.
Dubai
I love this tripod, its flexible, and portable, and not heavy, i am a YouTube and when i am vlogging i use this tripod ( the gorilla tripod ,black one), however i lost mine in the park and i have no choice but use my hand ;( but i would highly recommend anyone vlogging or just need a good quality tripod this is the one especially if your going to be outdoors.
Molly r.
I love this tripod because it can be played in near enough anywhere and it can hold my camera or a phone. Loveee it soooo much
FAHD T.
HAY MOULAY ISMAIL SECT 2 IMM 2318 APPT 7 SALÉ
I find it's stable for me 😍 it's work for funny video in youtube or instarame o twitter or ... i love this simple tripod
Nizar B.
My Dream Review This Tripod I have loot of views and Subscribers plz Can i review Your Tripod plzzzzzzzzzzzzz