Joby Gorillapod Hybrid Camera Tripod

by Joby

#1 in Tripods

There are times, probably more frequent than you're willing to admit, that you can't do it all by yourself. This applies to photography (or videography) as often as anything else. That's why this Gorillapod Hybrid tripod is worth a camera assistant's salary when you need a stable mount for your camera. Whether you're trying to get yourself into the shot, or taking time-lapse images, or shooting in low/no light, the extremely portable Gorillapod Hybrid will attach itself to almost any convenient fixed object and hold your camera rock-steady. With rubberized ring and foot grips and neodymium magnets in the feet, the Gorillapod tripod stays secure despite rough treatment. The integrated aluminum ball head pans a full 360 degrees and tilts 90 degrees, for maximum angle flexibility. A provided quick-release clip has an integrated bubble level and stays attached to your camera's body, so you can set up in an instant. The Gorillapod Hybrid Tripod is designed for hybrid interchangeable lens cameras, of course, but it also can accommodate other items like consumer camcorders weighing up to 2.2 lbs.

What do you use your camera for? What do you do with your content? How often do you use your camera? Is this camera easy to use? Are there special features? How has this camera benefited you? Where did you get this camera? How would you compare this camera to other cameras you’ve had or still have? What camera would you recommend for recording on road trips?
Can I use my iPhone in this? Mine is the iPhone 11 Pro Max, so it’s pretty big! ?
Joby Gorillapod Hybrid Camera Tripod ? I'm just ordered this one I'm exited trying to add to my collection
Start your review of Joby Gorillapod Hybrid Camera Tripod!
How would you rate this product?
Chapin, SC
I use this tripod with my Cannon PowerShot G7 X while vlogging, and it works great! It is easy to attach my camera to it, and it holds it firmly in place. I love how flexible the tripod is, enabling me to bend it to so many different angles. When I selfie or vlog with it, it assists in stabilizing the image and minimizing shakiness or blurriness. This is a must have for vloggers.
Miami
Joby Gorillapod Hybrid Camera Tripod uploaded by Nykerria W.
STABILITY STABILITY STABILITY!!! that’s basically all i have to say because this tripod changed my LIFEEE I can now capture amazing footage with my new tripod!!!
Lake Helen , FL
1,449 reviews
I just purchased this many desk tripod off Amazon for my phone and my camera it is amazing and I can also use it as a selfie stick for when I am on my trips and I don’t feel like holding my phone I love this product is excellent quality
Mobile
This is an excellent flexible tripod for gopro and other small cameras for vlogging and recreational use. You can use the flexibility of the to wrap around trees, fences and such. I’ve had mine for about 3 years now and it’s held up well. I would recommend for semi pro and recreation use.
austin
Purchased at: Best Buy
If you’re looking for something to vlog with and is easy to carry around, this is your solution. You can also obviously set it somewhere while you’re out and about much easier than a big tripod. This feels sturdy and can wrap around things too. Definitely worth the money.
Port St Lucie, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought this for my son and he absolutely loves it. He does stop motion for his YouTube channel and it works out well keep the camera steady and in place even though it is lightweight it does the job very well. I highly recommend at least if you also do any type of makeup videos from a desk or table top.🌹💕
Alexandria, VA
I bought this tripod for my samsung mirrorless camera. It's incredibly stable for such a small tripod. It's really a genius product-  you can wrap the tripod on to absolutely anything. I've even strapped it on top of my blender to get a shot at the right height. I love that you can rotate the camera 360 degrees when its on the tripod too. It's sturdy, super lightweight and I trust it to hang onto my nice camera.
Olympia WA
I love this tripod it allows me to wrap the camera around anything allowing me to get any angle I need. It is at a great price point and is sturdy. The quality of the tripod ensures me that my camera will be stable and won’t move or fall. I feeel my camera is safe with this product
My favorite Tripod for traveling. Not only is it flexible, but it is also durable. It’s great for traveling because of it’s size as well as its movable legs. You can adjust the legs to bend however you want if you’re not on a flat surface.
Silver Lake, OH
1,255 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
I got one of these tripods when they first came on the market. It seem like such a cool idea that you could wrap it around things with your camera attached. However, I found that I only actually used this tripod maybe once if that. For me, it turned out to be just more of a gimmick item. Using my regular tripod just seems so much easier in most applications.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
hermiston
3 months ago
kayla A. • 2 months ago
I have a Nikon camera it was my first tripod also have a Fiji film insint camera acde for both and a lens kit and selphie sitck creating a photography collection