BY JOBES

12 Ounce, Jobe's Organics Water Soluble Vegetable and Tomato Fertilizer, Makes 40 Gallons Of Fertilizer, Eco Friendly, Contains Jobe's Biozome Plus Proprietary Blends Of Organic Nutrients, BioStimulants and Beneficial Microorgamism To Help Soil Conditions and Make Plans Grow, Specially Selected Ingredients Improve Plant Health and Increase Resistance To Disease, Insects and Drought, Analysis: 20.54. see more...

Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
This is an organic plant food. You simply added the directed amount to water and then water your plants. Don't put it on to the ripening fruit rather put it at the base of the plant. His helpers plant great hearty and full.
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
This is a great brand of fertilizer I actually personally am a vegetable garden here in Twentynine Palms California which for those of you who do not know this is a desert and it's very hard to grow things in this fertilizer and help me 1 million times
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
This is the best fertilizer for tomatoes and veggies. I put some in the soil when I first plant seeds and then follow with frequent reapplication as the plants grow. I would purchase this season after season
Brandy B.
Used this past spring, worked quite well along with my compost. Was a rough year but i cant wait to use it again this coming spring. Hopefully it will help with higher yeilds!
Elizabeth S.
I have a patio garden and we used this fertilizer for awhile. It works good but there are a few things I didn't like, it says water soluble but it's like little rocks that don't dissolve well it took me 2 days to dissolve a half cup. Also you can get the exact same thing for cheaper from different brands which makes a difference when you have a large garden because you have to use about a half cup for every plant.
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
I really love this. It doesn't have a really nasty smell like some of the other fertilizers that I have bought. Actually works really well if you keep up on it every other week to once a month pending on how much surface area you're trying to cover overall great product and my vegetables really do you respond well to this fertilizer
Heather H.
Denton, TX
This product was amazing for my vegetable garden this year. Everything was bigger and brighter and it tasted even better. I will continue to use this product with my garden next year. I couldn't think of anything else that would work better.
irene m.
E Liverpool, OH
I am very pleased to try it. It is easy to use and it melts into the water in a second or two. The first time I watered with it, I saw a change within a day. I am going to use this again next garden season.
Mindy M.
Seattle, WA
The fact that this is organic is what sets it apart from the toxic chemicals out there. Growing your own organic vegetables is easy and so much cheaper and tastier than any organic you'll get in store.
chesa l.
Fox Island, Wa
Great product, we started our first vegetable garden last year and this was great. We are expanding our garden this year and I will definitely be using this again.
Natalie H.
Evansville, IN
What stores carry this brand!
ali w.
Does it have a bad scent?
Yarioska R.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Is it worthy?
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
End result? Worth it? What all did you use it on?
Boom Meng'Yong J.