BY JOBAR INTERNATIONAL

JIT1045 Features: Cooling pad Relax with cooling comfort Relieve hot, stressed and stiff muscles Transfers body heat to the cushion, leaving you with a cool and relaxing feeling Soothes for hours Assembly Instructions: No assembly required Dimensions: Dimensions: 0.3'' H x 14.5'' W x 21'' D see more...

Eman M.
Davis, CA
I get hot easily at night but this works so good! It makes me sleep more comfortable and I don't wake up sweating in the middle of the night it works very well. I would recommend this to others that have trouble
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
I originally got this for my husband since he sweats like crazy and i have to change our pillow cases often cause of that this really helps and i bought one for myself for the heck of it!
Alicia P.
Hamlin, WV
I absolutely recommend this to everyone, I have had for awhile now and love it. Best ever. Worth the price. Good quality
Tk K.
Love this cooling pad. I've been looking for the perfect cooking pillow and this lad is perfect. I definitely recommend
Sydney U.
Seriously the best thing ever created!! I cannot sleep without this!! I have one for every pillow in my house!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I would love to have one of these! Considering its been hot and it would be a great way to freshen up
Brittni C.
St Petersburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I can't sleep with heat so this makes my nights so great. It's not to cold but definitely not hot.
Ashley A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Seems like a great pillow to have and would help with the heat and possibly with neck pain.
Shivangi p.
Delay
awesome product guves a cooling effect to your pillow.its like a gel sheet keep it inside your pillow and you sleep like a baby.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does it stay school for a long time
How big is it?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can i purchase this
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Honestly!!! Does this REALLY work?