BY JOBAR

Fast eating is not good for any pet, These are dog bowls that slow down eating, Chewing food slowly is vital to your pets health, Specially designed to help your dog or cat learn to slow down their eating habits, No more choking or vomiting all over the floor, By having to work around the 4 prongs, it forces the animal to slow down and thereby eat their food at a more leisurely pace, Pets will learn to eat slower, Medium size holds 2-1/2 cups, Suitable for moist or dry food, Rugged, no-tip shape w/non-slip bottom, Durable, dishwasher safe plastic, length: 10, 12, height: 2, 55, width: 8, 64 SKU: FS058 see more...

• Okay, so have these actually slowed anyones dog down with...2 Answers
  • My dogs inhale their food and choke themselves does this ...2 Answers
  • Does this just make all the food go on the floor?2 Answers
Jobar International JB5760 Slow Em Down Pet Bowl Large
  • "The fact I can see it as an excuse for the next few weeks of a sudden it was the best of the year of high quality in my head" in 1 review
Skyla P.
Greencastle, IN
This is one of my favorite feeders for my big dogs. Slows them down and makes them actually chew their food. Costs a little much and wish it sat higher up from the ground but it's a good buy!
Tanner J.
Gainesville, FL
My golden retriever had a serious issue of inhaling her food way too fast. This bowl presented a great challenge to her and really slowed down the pace. Now she eats at a good and safe pace. I would recommend for those who have dogs with food breathing capabilities.
Kaitlyn L.
Dallas, PA
This bowl works GREAT if your animal eats or drinks too fast!!! I work for a vet office night shift in the er and we have a dog that stays here who could only use this bowl due to drinking too fast! He loves it and it definitely helps him from throwing anything up because he simply can't drink it so fast!! LOVE IT
Delani W.
Frankfort, IL
This bowl worked so well for when my vet recommended we put our dog on a diet. This made them take more time eating, and she ended up going back to a healthy weight. I can't remember the pricing though.
LisaAnn Y.
Ours is the purple one for large dogs that has more of a maze in it and it's GREAT!!! Our big dog is a pig and eats way too quickly with a normal bowl but this slows him down to a healthy speed. I am so happy they started making these!
Heidi M.
Deep River, CT
This keeps my yellow lab from drowning herself (and making herself sick) in her water! I love it and its so affordable! She loves it too because she will lay by it and guard it from the cat!
Rhea B.
Pleasant Prairie, WI
A great product for dogs like mine who feel the need to eat waaaay too fast. I have always been worried about her causing herself harm by eating too fast and now i don't have to worry anymore.
Yajaira J.
If you've got a vacuum for a pet, this bowl is perfect to slow them down! With the stoppers in the middle they have to go around then or at least eat in smaller quantities.
Brooklynn R.
This is a great product. I have a dog that likes to eat fast and then throw it all back up into the carpet. I bought this has and it has seemed to really help by not letting him eat too fast.
Danyell K.
Niles, OH
Love this product! Our Shepard always eats as if it is her last meal and this has slowed her way down and saved me from scrubbing the carpets almost after every feeding!
Brianna W.
Leland, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Okay, so have these actually slowed anyones dog down with eating? I am nervous my pet will just make a mess all over the floor, or start taking the food out of the bowl.
Kelsey R.
Does this just make all the food go on the floor?
Kara H.
Does this really slow them down?
Jackie O.
Mountain Home, ID
My dogs inhale their food and choke themselves does this really slow them down ?
Kristin M.
Toledo, OH
Do they make these for cats?