BY JOBAR #27 in Pet First Aid

Fast eating is not good for any pet, These are dog bowls that slow down eating, Chewing food slowly is vital to your pets health, Specially designed to help your dog or cat learn to slow down their eating habits, No more choking or vomiting all over the floor, By having to work around the 4 prongs, it forces the animal to slow down and thereby eat their food at a more leisurely pace, Pets will learn to eat slower, Medium size holds 2-1/2 cups, Suitable for moist or dry food, Rugged, no-tip shape w/non-slip bottom, Durable, dishwasher safe plastic, length: 10, 12, height: 2, 55, width: 8, 64 SKU: FS058 see more...

• Okay, so have these actually slowed anyones dog down with eating? I...2 Answers
  • My dogs inhale their food and choke themselves does this really slo...2 Answers
  • Does this just make all the food go on the floor?2 Answers
Jobar International JB5760 Slow Em Down Pet Bowl Large
  • "The fact I can see it as an excuse for the next few weeks of a sudden it was the best of the year of high quality in my head" in 1 review
Tanner J.
Tanner J.
Gainesville, FL
Pet Lover Expert
My golden retriever had a serious issue of inhaling her food way too fast. This bowl presented a great challenge to her and really slowed down the pace. Now she eats at a good and safe pace. I would recommend for those who have dogs with food breathing capabilities.
Delani W.
Delani W.
This bowl worked so well for when my vet recommended we put our dog on a diet. This made them take more time eating, and she ended up going back to a healthy weight. I can't remember the pricing though.
Yajaira J.
Yajaira J.
If you've got a vacuum for a pet, this bowl is perfect to slow them down! With the stoppers in the middle they have to go around then or at least eat in smaller quantities.
Rhea B.
Rhea B.
Pleasant Pr, WI
A great product for dogs like mine who feel the need to eat waaaay too fast. I have always been worried about her causing herself harm by eating too fast and now i don't have to worry anymore.
Brooklynn R.
Brooklynn R.
This is a great product. I have a dog that likes to eat fast and then throw it all back up into the carpet. I bought this has and it has seemed to really help by not letting him eat too fast.
julia v.
julia v.
Huntington Pk, CA
This is such a great bowl. It makes my dog take his time when hes eating and at the same time it stops him from over eating.
Lori M.
Lori M.
Grove City, OH
Great product. Definitely slows my dog down and prevents her from vomiting after a meal.
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Deep River, CT
This keeps my yellow lab from drowning herself (and making herself sick) in her water! I love it and its so affordable! She loves it too because she will lay by it and guard it from the cat!
Lisa V.
Lisa V.
I loved this bowl the moment we got it. It stopped my puppy from eating too fast which would cause him to throw up all the time. It also kept him occupied from getting into trouble!
Annie M.
Annie M.
Tempe, AZ
So helpful if you have a dog that just goes nuts for feeding time.This bowl is a great training device for new puppies as well.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Leland, NC
Okay, so have these actually slowed anyones dog down with eating? I am nervous my pet will just make a mess all over the floor, or start taking the food out of the bowl.
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
Does this just make all the food go on the floor?
Kara H.
Kara H.
Does this really slow them down?
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
Mountain Home, ID
My dogs inhale their food and choke themselves does this really slow them down ?
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Toledo , OH
Do they make these for cats?