BY JOBAR

Features: Help eliminate the stinging threat of yellow jackets, wasps, and other dangerous insects. Simply add sugared water to these brightly colored traps. Yellow jackets find them irresistible and inescapable. Made of weather resistant polypropylene. Reusable year after year. Includes cord for hanging. Decorative, but deadly to bee and wasp. Protects patio and back yard. see more...

• Does this work on other bees or just wasp? Where is the best plac...2 Answers
  • How effectively do these work? I lives in a wooded area and we ha...2 Answers
  • Does this kill the wasps or just traps them? How do you empty it ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Olivia A.
Rockford , IL
These traps are amazing, yes they work for all bees and did I say amazing. .worth every penny and will keep buying them.. I would highly recommend you won't be disappointed..you can get them online or at sears and I think I saw them at kmart (not sure)
Sabrina D.
San Antonio, TX
Wish i wouldve seen this awesome thingy sooner i am super terrified of wasps amd bees and any bugs that fly or don't lol. So i totally would buy these
Keturah H.
Port Orchard, WA
I love to go camping. I have seen the Jobar Beehive trap @ several parks. They seem to help keep the Wasp away.
Katelyn W.
Goose Creek, SC
His is amazing. If you have a lot of wasp out by your house you should try this
Karen A.
Does this kill the wasps or just traps them? How do you empty it out?
Stephanie A.
Sugar Notch
How effectively do these work? I lives in a wooded area and we have bee hives and wasps everywhere... I really would like my porch to be cleared and find something that will do this for my children
Ashlee W.
Does this work on other bees or just wasp? Where is the best place to purchase these at?