BY JOANNA VARGAS

What it is: A mandelic acid treatment mask. What it does: It delicately exfoliates skin, leaving it soft, smooth, even and refreshed. How to use: Remove the mask from the pouch and unfold. Peel away the plastic backing and apply moistened side to clean, dry skin. Squeeze excess serum from the pouch and apply to your neck, decolletage or hands. Leave on for 15-20 minutes. Remove the mask and lightly massage any remaining serum into your skin. If you have sensitive skin, rinse off your face, but if you have normal skin you can leave the remaining serum on. Use once per week. Brand: JOANNA VARGAS. Style Name: Joanna Vargas Dawn Face Mask. Style Number: 5418211. Available in stores. see more...

Review (1)
Sarah C.
Since there's so much hype around this product I was extremely excited to try it out. I've only tried the mask once so I don't know about a full effect but I can say I definitely felt more refreshed and it soothed my skin. While the mask is on it gives a great sensation filled with warmth and relaxation!