Joan Rivers Beauty Great Hair Day Fill-In Powder uploaded by isailiz m.

BY JOAN RIVERS

Whether your roots are showing or your hair is thinning, this won'tbudge, transferproof matte hair powder by Joan Rivers Beauty (created specifically for her allday TV appearances) perfectly blends with your scalp, hiding thin patches and masking hair loss with ease. From Joan Rivers Beauty, Great Hair Day transfer proof fill in powder for thinning hair blends in with your hair color to give you the appearance of a fuller head of hair. The matte powder is formulated to stay on the scalp and eliminates the tell tale shiny spots of an exposed scalp. The specially designed brush, a true hairdresser's tool, allows you to part your hair with one end and apply the powder with the other. Transforms hair from looking thin to thick, instantly. This transferproof fillin for thinning hair matches your color, blending in to give you the appearance of a fuller head of hair. Comes with a convenient on the go mirrored compact and customdesigned brush to separate, part and apply in one easy step. Features: Easy to apply Eliminates shiny spots from exposed scalp Developed to stay on the scalp Includes: Great Hair Day fillin powder Blond (.24 oz) Mirror compact 2 in 1 aplicator brush Eliminates shiny spots from exposed scalp Developed to stay on the scalp Easy to apply see more...

• Is this only for hair or eyebrows too? Its a very nice color9 Answers
  • I'm experiencing a lot of thinning at the temples and crown of my...1 Answers
  • How safe is this ? Does it clog up pores if you u... Be the first to answer!
Kayla B.
Appalachia, VA
If you're obsessed with your eyebrows, you need this! It fills mine in perfectly and lasts forever making my brows perfect! I have light brown eye brows and it is a little darker but it's how I like it. If I ever run out, I will be purchasing again!
Vicko M.
I love this product!! *-*
It's set of Loreal is really amazing and is very easy your use
Recomended 100%
lismar H.
Anchorage, AK
Eyebrows are very important in the face, for me it is very important to have beautiful eyebrows
Pauline R.
Absolutley love this peoduct so easy to apply and isnt that expensive at all for the quality of the product that you get I use it for my brows and by far beats any other brow product that i have used. I have recomended this many times to my friends because it gives you the natural look that is needed.
isailiz m.
I Love this product is amazing i use this si much!! The color is amazing is fantástic!!

zeel z.
Mumbai
Amazing product. My hair is very thin and it helps to give my hair a thicker and Fuller look. Love it.
Narumi U.
Aichi
So good the mirror brosh is really good since I use this my life change really goood you need to use
araceli l.
Sacramento, CA
I love this!! It's great for thinning of the hair. I use it on my hair line to create an intense hair line and thicker looking hair. And also great for brows!!
melany l.
irapuato guanajuato mexico
💕 de verdad la recomiendo deja la pie muy bien hidratada es suave y tiene buen aroma
#recommend
100% recommend
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I really like this product good price and look a full eyebrows the color is perfect
Ciara s.
Ventura, CA
Is this only for hair or eyebrows too? Its a very nice color
Ana P.
Pearland, TX
What is the function of this???
Brandy G.
Columbus, OH
I'm experiencing a lot of thinning at the temples and crown of my head. I use eyeshadow to fill in as much as I can but it has to be retouched quite a bit. Is this worth the price? If it has to be retouched a lot, I might as well stick to the shadows.
Christine Y.
How safe is this ? Does it clog up pores if you use it on your scalp ? How much does it cost?
Nathaly K.
Eu gotei muito. Mas era da minha amiga e agora n sei quanto custa nem onde vende. Alguem sabe?