Ciara s.
Ventura, CA

Is this only for hair or eyebrows too? Its a very nice color

Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Appalachia, VA
1 year, 9 months ago
I use this product for my eyebrows and it does wonders. I have very thin and light eyebrows and this makes them look so much fuller.
Ana P.
Ana P.
Pearland, TX
2 years ago
You can use for eyebrows
Alessandra L.
Alessandra L.
Lima
2 years ago
Both, but I prefer to use this for eyebrows
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
2 years ago
You can use it for your brows to give it a fuller, more defined look.
Beauty R.
Beauty R.
Both I hope
Anita T.
Anita T.
Regina, SK
2 years ago
You can definitely use it for brows too!
Manon R.
Manon R.
Casselman , ON
2 years ago
Joan Rivers makes another product specifically for brows but I have never tried it. I use the Great Hair Day on my hair and brows, it works really well.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
2 years ago
I use it for my browser but there are other brow powders that I use for my hairline... especially when I change hair colors.
Julia L.