BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsJoan Rivers
Beauty Great Hair Day Fill-In Powder

Joan Rivers Beauty Great Hair Day Fill-In Powder

by Joan Rivers

Whether your roots are showing or your hair is thinning, this won'tbudge, transferproof matte hair powder by Joan Rivers Beauty (created specifically for her allday TV appearances) perfectly blends with your scalp, hiding thin patches and masking hair loss with ease. From Joan Rivers Beauty, Great Hair Day transfer proof fill in powder for thinning hair blends in with your hair color to give you the appearance of a fuller head of hair. The matte powder is formulated to stay on the scalp and eliminates the tell tale shiny spots of an exposed scalp. The specially designed brush, a true hairdresser's tool, allows you to part your hair with one end and apply the powder with the other. Transforms hair from looking thin to thick, instantly. This transferproof fillin for thinning hair matches your color, blending in to give you the appearance of a fuller head of hair. Comes with a convenient on the go mirrored compact and customdesigned brush to separate, part and apply in one easy step. Features: Easy to apply Eliminates shiny spots from exposed scalp Developed to stay on the scalp Includes: Great Hair Day fillin powder Blond (.24 oz) Mirror compact 2 in 1 aplicator brush Eliminates shiny spots from exposed scalp Developed to stay on the scalp Easy to apply

How safe is this ? Does it clog up pores if you use it on your scalp ? How much does it cost?
Eu gotei muito. Mas era da minha amiga e agora n sei quanto custa nem onde vende. Alguem sabe?
Where is this sold?
Start your review of Joan Rivers Beauty Great Hair Day Fill-In Powder!
Manon R.
Casselman, ON
I love my Joan Rivers Beauty Great Hair Day Fill-In Powder! I purchased it from The Shopping Channel. You need to match the colour to the shadow of your hair. I have very fine, thin hair. I use it every time I wash my hair to fill-in spots where my scalp shows through. It stays on until my next shampoo. Even when I use dry shampoo and rub it in, it doesn't budge! The product also lasts a really long time. I will repurchase.
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
1,143 reviews
Joan Rivers Beauty Great Hair Day Fill-In Powder uploaded by Dina H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Oh my gosh ! I absolutely love this product. I ordered it from Amazon and it arrived yesterday. I used it yesterday and today. I am not sure how I survived my hair distress without it. I bought the salt and pepper color because that’s how my hair is growing in. It blends with my own color seamlessly. It also adds a little extra volume to your hair. I would recommend it for sure and I will be purchasing this again for sure. If I had to change anything about it, it would be the container it’s in. It was kind of tough for me to open it. I’m pretty sure I broke it already. Ps. In case you’re wondering what this is ... it’s to cover roots or thinning area in your hair.
Tashana B.
Atlanta, GA
The Joan Rivers beaity great hair day fill in powder is my favorite brow product. Goes on. Stays on. Doesn't dry out in the pot. Great brushes although small. True to color. Will continue to purchase this product.
CE15252 Maria C.
Boca Raton, FL
I lije this product because i'm obsseI love this product because I'm obsessed with makeup eyebrows, it is the main thing for me
Fabiola M.
I like this product because my eyebrows are prettier than before, i recommend this ítem :D
Vicko M.
I love this product!! *-* It's set of Loreal is really amazing and is very easy your use Recomended 100%
lismar H.
Anchorage, AK
Eyebrows are very important in the face, for me it is very important to have beautiful eyebrows
Pauline R.
Absolutley love this peoduct so easy to apply and isnt that expensive at all for the quality of the product that you get I use it for my brows and by far beats any other brow product that i have used. I have recomended this many times to my friends because it gives you the natural look that is needed.
isailiz M.
Joan Rivers Beauty Great Hair Day Fill-In Powder uploaded by isailiz M.
I Love this product is amazing i use this si much!! The color is amazing is fantástic!!
zeel Z.
Mumbai
Amazing product. My hair is very thin and it helps to give my hair a thicker and Fuller look. Love it.