MakeupEye MakeupEyelinerJOAH Beauty
JOAH Make Her Gel-ous Gel Eyeliner: Granite

JOAH Make Her Gel-ous Gel Eyeliner: Granite

by JOAH Beauty

Make them gel-ous! This water proof gel liner glides onto lids smoothly for an easy application. Finishes from matte to shimmering for any look you desire. Available in 6 shades.

JOAH Make Her Gel-ous Gel EyelinerTrimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane,Isododecane, Polyethylene, Mica, Synthetic Wax, Ceresin,Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Polyisobutene, Silica, EuphorbiaCerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera), Dimethicone,Methicone, May Contain(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), AluminumPowder (CI 77000); JOAH Make Her Gel-ous Gel Eyeliner.Lightly glide tip across lid closest to the lash root. Liner is very buildable. Add layers until you achieve desired look.; CAUTION: Keep out of the reach of children.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of JOAH Make Her Gel-ous Gel Eyeliner: Granite!
Georgetown, TX
JOAH Make Her Gel-ous Gel Eyeliner: Granite uploaded by Hilary N.
Purchased at: CVS
I love how this makes my eyes pop. I don't wear eyeliner often and wanted to give gel a try, I usally use pencil, I'm so glad I did. Got on smooth and stays on. Have a makeup remover wipe handy for corrections. Doesn't come off easy.
Texas
1,245 reviews
JOAH Make Her Gel-ous Gel Eyeliner: Granite uploaded by Jaime F.
I actually have the purple shade. This is a super affordable drugstore eyeliners. I really like the gel formula and it is super easy to apply. The purple color looks so pretty on my greenish hazel eyes. Definitely worth a try!
Meriden, CT
JOAH Make Her Gel-ous Gel Eyeliner: Granite uploaded by Esther R.
Purchased at: CVS
This gel eyeliner is perfect to make smooth lines and Smokey eyes. Very pigmented, is soft and creamy doesn’t dry out right away. Is perfect for me because have a fine point so I can inner corner of my eye perfect yesss I have a hard time do it the wing but this eyeliner is perfect . I used every day and stay on all day long and I used every day which means I have to buy couples during the month but for the price is affordable and you can find it even at CVS . Cruelty free and waterproof and pencil sharpener included. Try it . Very good quality 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
Pompton Lakes, NJ
Purchased at: CVS
This eyeliner is perfect for making a Smokey eye look. It is very pigmented and you can definitely work with it as a shadow. It’s soft and it doesn’t dry out right away which is good for making that Smokey eye look. Definitely recommend this product and their insta page, they do lots of fun giveaways and you can find their products at a CVS.
Las Vegas, NV
Saw this at fb, and i was looking for a stay on, no smudge eyeliner. Been using maybelline gel liner in a pot.... it went dry😬. Tried joah on christmas day 2020. Fell asleep, woke up its already night time. I still have a great eyeliner on my upper lids. Will buy again and recommend. Bought more joah🤗
Louisiana
It goes on easy and doesn't smear. The color is as described on the description. I'll be buying it again!
Garden Grove , CA
I love this eyeliner. It’s goes on smooth and lasts most of the day. I would only reapply if going out after work.
Sellersburg, IN
By far the best gel eyeliner I've ever used! It goes on smooth and stays where I want it to. I usually need waterproof but this one has staying power!!
Purchased at: CVS
These were okay they are not the best eye liners you can get there not very pigmented and hardly show up on your water line. I wouldn't buy this again only good thing about these are they wear good and hard to smudge off
This eyeliner is so creamy and easy to apply! It’s glides on effortlessly and stays on longer than wet n wild eyeliner I have used in the past. It’s also easy to buff out because of the cream consistency. The color selection is great and the price is affordable.

Looking for your answer?