BeautyLipLip MakeupJOAH Beauty
JOAH Lip Candy Intense Auto Lip Liner: Nude Brown

JOAH Lip Candy Intense Auto Lip Liner: Nude Brown

by JOAH Beauty

Get in line for the best lips ever! JOAH Lip Candy Intense Auto Lip Liner maintains color from morning to night & the tip stays sharp forever. Another point: Outlining with pencil prevents lipstick from feathering, smearing or bleeding so your entire pout stays put longer. And, the 6 pencil colors coordinate with every JOAH lipstick shade.

JOAH Lip Candy Intense Auto Lip LinerOctyldodecanol, Diisostearyl Malate, Ceresin, Hydrogenated Polydecene,Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax, Polyethylene, Isohexadecane, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol,Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylhexylglycerin, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil,Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, May Contain (+/-): Mica, Iron Oxides, Red 6, Red 7Lake, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake. ; JOAH Lip Candy Intense Auto Lip Liner.Line along the rim of your lips to accentuate the shape, or line just outside your natural lipline for instant va-va voom.; CAUTION: Keep out of the reach of children.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of JOAH Lip Candy Intense Auto Lip Liner: Nude Brown!
Luisa S.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
JOAH Lip Candy Intense Auto Lip Liner: Nude Brown uploaded by Luisa S.
Excited to try all the products from Joah beauty products. My first VoxBox has arrived !
Keylin M.
Charlotte, NC
Una pregunta es verdad que en esta app dan regalos gratis I don’t speak English sorry 😐
Nusrat F.
Long Is City, NY
I purchased this lip liner at a CVS. It seemed like a color I would usually go for but the color of the lip liner packaging did not match how it actually looked on my lips. I did not like the color on me, it was chalky and way lighter on than how the color is advertised. I don't know if I got a bad/old batch but the waterproof formula feels harsh & dry on your lips. Most lip liners I am able to put all over my lip but this was not one. I could hardly line around my lips without it feeling super dry and uncomfortable. The only thing that really drew me to the lip liner is the color and that it is a twistable liner. However the formula is not good, drying and the color is not how its shown in the packaging.
Morgan S.
Farmingville, NY
i randomly decided to pick up this lip liner at cvs and it quickly became one of my favorites. i love wearing it by itself with some gloss and it looks stunning. super creamy and long lasting. super affordable too. i’d definitely recommend.
Kim G.
greensboro
This lip liner is very pigmented lip liner it is a very good for its price and I would buy this product again and I don’t think I would change anything
Amandy J.
Purchased at: CVS
Love love love this lip liner. I wear it everyday and then fill in with a lighter nude and I love the look once topped with any kind of light balm or gloss. Very easy to work with, and I enjoy the retractable tip so I don’t have to sharpen it all the time.

Looking for your answer?