MakeupFace MakeupFace PrimerJOAH Beauty
JOAH Glow Activator Radiance Primer

JOAH Glow Activator Radiance Primer

by JOAH Beauty

Get up and glow with our universal primer! Glow Activator is infused with real luminous gold flakes. Achieve a gorgeous dewy look with ease. Your skin will feel hydrated and smooth with a divine shine. Complexion has never been more luxurious.

Benefits: Weightlessly prime and moisturize skin and provides an even finish under makeup and helps makeup stay put longer. Leaves skin feeling fresh and hydrated with a smooth radiant finish.

HOW TO USE

If using a brush, dip tips of bristles into the powder, then tap excess powder back into container. Lightly and sparsely dust powder on, using circular motions, starting in the center of your face and working outward. If using a puff, dip it in the powder then tap excess powder back into container. To apply, press and roll the puff lightly over your skin.

INGREDIENTS

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Panax Ginseng Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491)

is this okay for oily skin???? will the makeuo last or slip off?
I want to try this . Is it good ? I have oily skin and always down to try new primers. Let me know?
Does this primer really help to fill in your pores? And does it work with all foundations or just their brand foundation?
Start your review of JOAH Glow Activator Radiance Primer!
Lawrence, MA
1,383 reviews
JOAH Glow Activator Radiance Primer uploaded by Evelyn S.
JOAH glow activator primer I have combination skin, I could also use it as sun protection, excited price it doesn't need no improvement just love JOAH Blur Activator Mineral Primer
Fort Thomas, KY
JOAH Glow Activator Radiance Primer uploaded by Loretta R.
Purchased at: CVS
I truly love this primer. I have tried everything from Estee Lauder to Porefessional to Vagisil Chafing and this one is the smoothest and most moisturizing. It slides on, definitely silicon, but gives a smooth start to your face. I know Joah now has a Blur Activator, so I’ll have to try that, too.
Ozone Park, NY
JOAH Glow Activator Radiance Primer uploaded by Charlin S.
Purchased at: CVS
I love this primer. It’s a dupe of YSL. Love how radiant make my face look. Good for dry and combination skin.
Harper Woods, MI
Evansville, IN
The JOAH Activator Radiance Primer is wonderful the gold mist shine works to your skin tone and looks wonderful its oily but soaks in your skin giving it that refreshing lively and healthy look it lasts daily and is cost effective i would recommend this and purchase again. JOAH Glow Activator Radiance Primer
Pinellas park, FL
Less is more with this product. Given I have oily skin these type of products usually make me look greasy but this was not the case with this primer. I received it in my complimentary voxbox. I would definitely try it again.
Mary Esther, FL
JOAH Glow Activator Radiance Primer uploaded by Hanna G.
JOAH Glow Activator Radiance Primer Gold At first, I was very hesitant about JOAH Glow Activator Radiance Primer since my skin was quite sensitive with the weather change for a couple of days now. But before I wrote a review I wanted to test it on a couple of foundations and later this month I am going to test it against more expensive products and see how it will do in comparison. First Impressions: JOAH Glow Activator Radiance Primer Gold  It’s very aesthetically pleasing. The bottle is so cute. It has real gold flakes inside and it almost looks like glitter, but no worries it breaks down once you put it on your skin leaving a little bit of a glow. JOAH Glow Activator Radiance Primer Gold: Texture I love how smooth and velvety the texture of the primer is and it’s not greasy at all. It doesn’t have the tacky feeling. It felt pleasant and nice on my skin. I have to mention that when you use JOAH Glow Activator Radiance Primer don’t use a lot of the product. A little of this primer goes a long way.  JOAH Glow Activator Radiance Primer Gold: Putting It On One pump is sufficient for your entire face. The first time I put it on it felt silky, smooth and probably more calming than other primers I own. Once I put it on the micro glitter bone down and I was able to see a little bit of shimmer but nothing too scary or too glittery. JOAH Glow Activator Radiance Primer Gold: Using It For A Week So I’ve been using this primer for a week now and I’m extremely happy with it. One time I put a little bit too much, but I was able to pick up the leftover of it with a blotting paper. This primer feels very good underneath my foundation. My makeup didn’t flake away with any foundation I used it with and it stayed in place all day with this under it. All my foundations went on smooth on top of the primer whether it was drugstore foundation or luxury one. How To Use JOAH Glow Activator Radiance Primer Gold I apply my regular moisturizer with the sunscreen, then I dot my face with it and then blend all over my face, usually using fingertips, a brush or makeup sponge. Start with a tiny amount if you haven’t tried it before. Then I take a little coffee break to let it dry, then I apply makeup and if you wish you can wear alone. The ingredients contain a lot of healthy oils for your skin: Macadamia Seed Oil, Apple Seed Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Ginseng Seed Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil.  Is it worth buying? Yes! For the price of the drugstore product, you are getting an amazing product! Is there anything else similar on the market? Yes, there are similar but much more expensive products on the market. L’Or Radiance Concentration with Pure Gold, 1 oz. Yves Saint Laurent Beaute Touche Éclat Blur Primer 1 oz NUFACE Gel Primer 24K Gold Complex – Firm 2 oz Is this product accentuate pores? I have large pores and it worked pretty well for me. And as the day went on I did not notice it falling apart or accentuate pores. Does it feel oily or greasy? Although I have naturally oily skin it did not feel oily if I used the correct amount of th e product. One time I actually put a little bit too much, but I was able to dab it away with a blotting paper. Is this primer moisturizing or does it just add some glow and highlight on top of the skin? JOAH Glow Activator Radiance Primer claims to moisturize skin, provide an even finish under makeup and help makeup stay put longer. It also claims to leave skin feeling fresh and hydrated with a smooth radiant finish. But I would not neglect my daily moisturizing routine regardless.JOAH Glow Activator Radiance Primer
Waco, TX
This primer is very moisturizing and smooth. The gold flakes add a bit of sparkle. It's more like a moisturizer than a primer, but it's definitely going to be a part of my beauty routine, layered under a pore blurring primer. It also blends well with foundation to add a bit of glow to your overall look. I received this Joah Radiance primer free to try from Influenster. However, all opinions are completely my own.
Port Orange, FL
i love this, its amazing and leaves my skin soft and glowing underneath my foundation, and it smells awesome.
Lancaster, PA
JOAH Glow Activator Radiance Primer uploaded by Sandra S.
Purchased at: CVS
I was really hoping to love this product. I’ll start with the pros: it is beyond smooth in texture when applying it! It makes your face look beautiful and glowy even if you want to wear it alone without makeup. I got this on a deal at cvs so it was worth a try! Cons: it for some reason made me breakout (I have oily acne prone skin from hormones). It didn’t quite help my makeup stay on all day and looked kind of spotchy when I applied my makeup. I had given the rest to my cousin to try who has regular non oily and non acne prone skin and she actually loves it, and it did well with her skin type! I do love all other joah products though! The concealer and the makeup wipes rock!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 2 ans
Vicky C. il y a 2 ans
honestly, my skin is pretty oily so it isnt my preferred primer when i need makeup on for a long time; i prefer a primer that mattes me down more. However, it does make me look super dewy.
Edinburg, TX
il y a 2 ans
Amanda C. il y a 2 ans
Ive tried the Glow primer and i have dry skin. It is amazing. Its my fav thing in the whole line. Nourishing.hydrating dries matte.