JOAH Cosmetics Truly Yours Dark Circle Concealer

by Joah

Hey night owl...chances are you need a little more sleep, but you don’t look it with our concealer stick. Oil control formula with a lightweight, creamy texture for a weightless, natural-looking finish. Available in 5 shades.

Benefits: Easy to blend. Buildable full seamless coverage with a matte finish.

HOW TO USE
Use alone, before or after applying foundation. With fingertips or a makeup brush, dot product over area that needs concealing. Pat to blend.

INGREDIENTS
Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isododecane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Triethoxy caprylylsilane, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hyaluronic Acid, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Does this really work?
Start your review of JOAH Cosmetics Truly Yours Dark Circle Concealer!
Product Highlights
“...like the applicator. The sponge tip is actually really nice. It isn’t full coverage, but it is very pigmented and super brightening! Because it’s creamy, thin formula it does not crease on me and stays bright all day!! I set it with my nyx no filter powder and it works awesome.” in 4 reviews
Indio
Review for: Ivory
Great coverage. I let this set about 45 seconds and then blend it out. Doesn't look cakey, doesn't crease, good undertones. My favorite from the drugstore.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Review for: Porcelain
Not impressed. The lightest color is not very light and fairly orange. I wouldn’t call It full coverage. It blended out nicely however and I’m sure there are people out there who will enjoy this product but it’s not for me
San Diego, CA
Review for: Porcelain
After watching Tati talk about this on YouTube, i really wanted to try it! It took forever for my cvs to have it in stock and it seems to sell out quickly. I purchased the lightest shade. I really like the applicator. The sponge tip is actually really nice. It isn’t full coverage, but it is very pigmented and super brightening! Because it’s creamy, thin formula it does not crease on me and stays bright all day!! I set it with my nyx no filter powder and it works awesome.
Portland, OR
Review for: Porcelain
At first I liked this product, but then I started noticing that it was oxidizing (changing color) and appearing flaky on my skin... Additionally, I noticed some discoloration on the sponge applicator which I think may have been mold... After that, it went straight in the trash.  I'll use e.l.f. or Nyx concealer any day over this stuff.  Do not recommend.
East Lansing, MI
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this concealer!! I tried it after watching a few reviews online and this definitely lives up to expectations. It is creamy and very easy to blend, does not crease and is very longlasting. I would definitely buy it again and would recommend for other people to try it!
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Natural Ivory
Love this stuff! Had a coupon for CVS and decided to try it. Accidentally grabbed a shade darker than I would need on my face, but the peachy undertones really hide my dark circles. I find this can be layered without looking cakey, it doesn’t crease, and it lasts most of the day.
San Jose , CA
Review for: Classic Ivory
This is a really good product with hardly no creasing through out my day. It doesn’t dry too fast , so it allows me to work it out . I use another drug store brand which drys a lot faster (no a big issue normally) both run at $6 which is amazing! But my only issue Wigan Joah is the color selection! My sister is a bit darker than me and we are medium fair and they don’t have anything really for her. They truly next to expand there color options.
Review for: Natural Ivory
i like this concealer except for the applicator. i don’t like these types of applicator for hygiene reasons. also the sticker around the packaging makes it impossible to tell if you picked the right shade and see how much is left. otherwise, it’s a great concealer. it gives enough coverage under the eyes while hydrating it. it doesn’t crease on me and it looks beautiful. they really need to work on the packaging though
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: CVS
Great formula, very cheap applicator. The sponge tip is very hard and uncomfortable to use, like a Knick off Maybelline Age Rewind. Shade range is also quite trash for it to be only a Korean INSPIRED brand. You’d think there would be a shade for a medium tan skin tone, but no. I use the darkest shade to brighten up a very small space of my under eyes, but I can’t use this like a regular concealer.
Review for: Natural Ivory
JOAH is one of my new favorite cruelty free brands! They are so affordable too! I was a little skeptical to buy this concealer since I’ve never seen it in stores & only online but the color fits me! I do have to say it took a while to get the product to come out but it came out cook. A bit cakey when applying though.