JOAH Brow Down To Me Precision Brow Pencil: Cool Taupe

by JOAH Beauty

Brown down to the dual-ended ultra-fine tip brow pencil.Perfect for natural hair like strokes. shape and blend brows with spoolie for a long lasting style. Available in 6 shades.

JOAH Brow Down To Me Precision Brow PencilCeresin, Stearic Acid, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mica, Polyethylene, C12-15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499); JOAH Brow Down To Me Precision Brow Pencil.With light pressure, trace along upper and lower brow line. Fill with little light strokes and then blend with spoolie.; CAUTION: Keep out of the reach of children.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of JOAH Brow Down To Me Precision Brow Pencil: Cool Taupe!
Purchased at: CVS
I have three favorite eyebrow pencils. This is one of them. The Joah Beauty precision brow pencil in black brown. I personally like how it applies, very creamy for a pencil. I think it’s a dupe for the Anastasia brow pencil. It blends well too and is very cheap! Love it!
Livingston, TN
Purchased at: CVS
This pencil is affordable and very slim so it travels well, but it’s so creamy that when you run the spoolie through it after that it moves and kinda goes away. I don’t dislike this pencil but I would rather use something that doesn’t move around so easily. The spoolie on it is also very slim and does not work well if you have a lot of brows.
Huntsville, AL
Purchased at: CVS
I really liked the pencil. It performs a lot like L.A. Girl Shady Slim Brow Pencil but I think it’s better pigmented. I do wish it applied a little more easily.
Phoenix, AZ
Best eyebrow pencil I've tried! I have brown hair with some balayage throughout and the taupe is the perfect shade. I dont like anything that is warm brown and this is cool tone. Perfect! Pencil is think so it's easy to get a precise shape. I purchased back ups and even recommended it to my sister who already does microblading for her brows but wanted a pencil to fill them in when it fades
Elkhart, IN
THIS IS THE MOST DURABLE... COLORED JUST PERFECT FOR MY DARK BROWN LOCKS... The Brownish black color is the absolute best for me. The pencil is wind up.. and never breaks on me even with applying pressure to create the most realistic looking eyebrow. This is better than Anastasia and retails for 8.99 Just Try!! Take my advice Please
I love this product! I love the consistency of it. I find that the NYX brow pencil can be too stiff and not waxy/creamy enough. The Joah pencil glides on easily and lasts all day. I would highly recommend this product if you’re looking for a good drugstore pencil.
Williamsville, NY
Purchased at: CVS
I have light blonde hair and use the shade cool blonde. Let me tell you this is THE BEST drugstore eyebrow product for blondes!! It is so natural looking and easy to use. The pencil end is so tiny and precise, and the spoolie is an added bonus.
Fort worth , TX
Purchased at: CVS
Loved this brow pencil, bought it at my local cvs and loved how creamy the formula is. I use this product mostly everyday or when i fill in my eyebrows.
Indio, CA
This is a great brow pencil. Cheap too. Nice cool tone, thin precise pencil. There is also a good amount of product. This lasts me months.
Soquel , CA
This is my favorite brow product ever! I like it more than revlon and benefit. It goes on so well and blends. It is cheap and lasts!

Looking for your answer?