BY VIC'S

The perfect way to slay! 3-in-1 highlighter, blush and bronzer palette is a multitasking power player. Available in 2 shades.

Benefits:
Includes highlighter, blush and bronzing powders to brighten, contour and add a healthy glow. Highlight the tops of your cheekbones, brush blush on the “apples” of your cheeks, finish with an all-over dusting of bronzer and you will look radiant!

Ingredients: Mica, Talc, Silica, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Boron Nitride, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide, Polybutene, Phenoxyethanol, Mineral Oil (Parafnum Liquidum), Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140)

Usage: Brush darker powder along cheekbones, jawline, and along the sides of your nose to contour and define. Dust blush over your cheeks for a sunny glow. Brush highlighter along tops of cheeks and brow bones for a soft glow.

• I wanna know more about this brand because I never used t...18 Answers
  • Looks awesome. Is it suitable for darkskin?2 Answers
  • This shade looks so settle .:)5 Answers
JOAH Be My Everything Blush & Bronze

Start your review of JOAH Be My Everything Blush & Bronze!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
New Rochelle, NY
I loveeee this product. For a drug store multi use blush and bronzer it’s amazing. I wouldn’t necessarily use as a replacement to a bronzer BUT I love topping my bronzer with it for a little something extra. I also enjoy using the blush, and the golden side as a little highlight. Great for drugstore, and just great in general. I’d deff purchase this again. I gave 4 and not 5 stars because 1. I don’t think anything can replace my hooks bronzer and 2. It can get a little muddy looking if you over do it lol.
Austin, TX
Influenster sent this to me a while ago and I use it all the time! Depending on my look, I’ll mix the bronzer with a little of the light pink blush for a soft/subtle look! The pigment is pretty decent & it’s very affordable! Fun to play with mixing shades & creating your own gorgeous look!
De Pere, WI
I live for this!!! The packaging is amazing and the product itself is too. It is very buildable and blendable, which is great for beginners. It would most likely be best for light-medium skin tones. It is well priced, well sized, and one of my new favorites!
Taunton, MA
If you want a neutral look this is the way to go! It applies very soft and true to color. I wouldn’t improve it. I think it’s perfect and it stays on for a pretty long time. And yes I would recommend
Yonkers , NY
1,155 reviews
I like this because if you want a blush that gives you a really nice natural look and it goes well with your skin this is the one. And another thing I like is the packaging very nice it’s very unique
Naperville, IL
I like how the blush and bronzer are mixed together. I have one less thing clogging up my make up organizer. I wish it was a bit more pigmented but great for those with pale skin.
Brighton , IL
I haven’t had much luck in the Joah department of makeup, but this product is probably the best one I’ve tried from this line. I like the color but I only used it as a blush since the bronzer tone wasn’t what I was looking for. I wouldn’t purchase it again but I think it’s a great 2 for 1 if you can use the bronzer and blush. Overall it was a decent product.
Raeford , NC
Eh it’s not a bad product as such but didn’t work well for my skin tone. I’m quite pale with lots of freckles and the bronzer was much too dark. The lightest end of the blusher was the only part I could wear with my skin tone so over all it wouldn’t be worth it for me to continue to purchase the set.
San Diego, CA
This product allows you to flawlessly blend your highlight with your blush, blush with your bronzer and... you get the point :) The colors are flattering to various skin types and allow you to mix up your shades of pink and brown, the colors are also perfect to go with just about any outfit as well.
I love this bronzer. It’s a bronzer/ blush. For everyday use I have been using it as a blush and it goes very well with my skin tone. Now that it’s summer I have been using it as a bronzer and I have received many compliments. A little goes a long way so this seems like it will last me a long time. I use it every day too so I’m very impressed.
How is the coverage on this blush? Is it very pigmented?
Hyderabad
I wanna know more about this brand because I never used this. feel. free to reply me.
Thomasville, NC
How the product feel or looks ?
While I love the colors in the JOAH Be My Everything Blush & Bronze. I don't really know how to use it properly. Any suggestions or tips?

JOAH Be My Everything Blush & Bronze

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email