JO MALONE/SET (U) Unisex Sets

by Jo Malone

JO MALONE/SET (U)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of JO MALONE/SET (U) Unisex Sets!
Jaimie A.
Hermon, ME
got a sample  of Blackberry and Bay- loves it so much I got the big bottle - at first I thought it smelled quite different than the sample - maybe something was off with me tho because I used it again recently and it was like I’d remembered from the sample- the Jo Malone samples with the little curl of paper with the scent info / description inside the box are so adorable !
Katrina K.
LOVE this unisex scent! Definitely my favorite fragrance line...ordering several more bottles, so I don't run out anytime soon! Mix and match these wonderful fragrances to create your own signature scent. Definitely Auntie Mame Approved!
Cassandra M.
Palm Harbor
I love these tailored Unisex Sets. Again, a perfumer who got into the act after having a successful line of other products.

Unlike Replica, I find the Joe Malone offerings to be more pure in their creations. They are singular notes, maybe one or two, that are well blended. Instead of getting this "fragrance" you get a collection of pure single notes that play off of each other beautifully. Neither overpowering the other. I think sometimes people don't realize how hard that is to accomplish.

And again, this is another grouping that you can layer to create something all your own, and it changes from person to person depending on your body chemistry. But even then, the single scents never get mottled or go unreckognized. They know their craft and it is done extraordinarily well.

Looking for your answer?